[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

Na man, I had to take the PATH back. There were WAYYYY too many people and my brothers were starving.

Alright, just some things that I wanna post:

- Obviously, the place was PACKED!
- The crowd (by my side) wasn't as loud as I would've thought.
ohwell.gif

- I didn't know CC had a twin brother working for the NY Sanitation. This guy looked EXACTLY like CC.
laugh.gif

- I must've thrown about 20-25 rolls of Toilet Paper. I even had a worker from the NYSC bring me down a roll of paper.
- I must've fought with about 10 "Friends and Family" members of the Yankees. Everytime they passed by, I would yell "who are you?" andthey would reply " who are you" followed by me dropping the F bomb on them.
- Props to Crazy Dav0 for actually being there with me the whole time
pimp.gif

- SOOOOOO many chants, that I don't even remember half of them.
- Who else was on Vesey and Broadway?
- Some 2 chicks came out with a sign saying "In NY we smoke Phillies". They seemed happy until the inevitable happened: Chants of "take it off!take it off!" They stormed back inside.
- Some Truck with MA license plates stopped in front of us, and we started booing him, cursing at him, and then someone threw a roll of toilet paper at thedriver's girl/wife and it hit her in the face. He obviously wasn't stupid enough to come out, so he raised his windows.
laugh.gif

There's so much more. I just needa go get some sleep. I'll be back on tomorrow.

Good night you guys,.

**** was crazy!!!!!

roll.gif
@ the who are you chants..
Not sure where i was at but it was live.
Some lady in the office building had an angels shirt and she got booed
roll.gif
@ police parked a truck in front of us n we screamed"move thattruck, move that truck" til they moved it
people climbed on buildings
The toilet throwing was hilarious
ppl gettin wit hit wit all kinds of paper

and some of the confetti was like #***%+ cardboard
and one dude was buggin wearing no shirt smokin weed it was crazy

Hope they do it again next yr...im def coming prepared wit greens n liqs!
N everybody hat they yankee fitted...i was wearing my yankee hat wit the pr flag on it.
pimp.gif

It was a good day!

briannnnn, that confetti was serious! Nothing crazy like that going on by me.

pimp.gif
at that Swisher sign. I would love to hit up the bar with him, such acool guy.

Oh, and I saw the same imposter C.C. that you did! I forgot whose float he was on, but my boy didn't see him and I was like "C.C. just passedus", then he came on the float with Mark and I was shook for a second
laugh.gif

The CC lookalikes on floats were crazy. I remember the crowd asking if the dude wearing a grey jacket was CC, then we saw CC on the big screen getting ready toboard a float, so then people were like, "Nah, that dude that just passed was some other fat guy."
laugh.gif

heres my vid i threw together last night when i got home, i was at broadway and chambers.

2m04zq.jpg

sqtmpe.jpg

vyq0p.jpg

##%% was crazzzzzy

my fault ... been busy as hell ... finally gonna put up some of the pics from the parade ...
2yjsho8.jpg

this dude was mad drunk
wk09k1.jpg

first we were chanting you're going to jail, then we realized they were prisoners
laugh.gif

bey3js.jpg

derek jeter robe
2vn05t2.jpg

throwing toilet paper is cool but this is unacceptable
smh.gif

14pa3q.jpg

met up w/ jordan201
2znmnhj.jpg

dude had the best view ... shorty wasn't bad either
xgbfc1.jpg

true fan
will continue to add pics ... i took over 250 ...

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

my fault ... been busy as hell ... finally gonna put up some of the pics from the parade ...

14pa3q.jpg

met up w/ jordan201
Tell me that dude in the UPS truck doesn't look like Jay Z
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

xgbfc1.jpg

the other side of 201 haircut
2rhb775.jpg

i didn't see the one where i zoomed in more ... shorty had a hot sign but the crowd shouted take it off and she disappeared
laugh.gif

169erdf.jpg

remember the drunk dude from b4? FAIL
vg4cxg.jpg

more fail ... did son not realize that this would happen doing this using a mirror
3130yna.jpg

these kids had the right idea until the cops came into the crowd to make em get down
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
let leave the kids alone chant didn't work
smh.gif

34y5gjn.jpg

spike lee out there w/ his high powered camera ... taking pics of the fans, taking pics w/ the fans, giving autographs, taking pics w/ cops and kissing oldladies ... i want his fitted
24eqmvq.jpg

rocking my M&N 1951 yankees jacket ... i wouldn't have made it w/o the gloves though ... mad cold that day
4uzyqb.jpg

201 and his fam

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

14pa3q.jpg

met up w/ jordan201
Tell me that dude in the UPS truck doesn't look like Jay Z
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yo i'm over here laughing...good !!+# man. y'all should throw this in the "people lurking in the background" thread
laugh.gif

Parade looked like it was prolly fun as hell

But this guy.

169erdf.jpg

I mean I understand he wants to show hes a Yankee fan. But Yankee jacket, on top of Yankee jersey, ON TOP of Yankee Hoody. More than likely on top of a YankeesT shirt. And you already spoke on the face paint fail.

And Spike's hat with the years rather than the pennants is definitely one of the tougher hats I've seen.

That is all.

That drunk guy was next to me the whole time.

When he came in I told him about the face paint and he said that I needed to fix my vision. The irony.

Back
Top Bottom