OFFICIAL 2010-11 NHL SEASON THREAD ... Regular season has ended. Visit Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread.

First Born does have a point, new faces in here that just so happen to be Canucks fans all of a sudden.
The familiar Canucks faces I've seen over the last 2 years was Ziostilon, and kash55.  

But I guess it doesn't matter. 

Once I saw that the kid got up and started skating after him, I burst out laughing
laugh.gif

Only a few games left, who's getting the hardware?

Hart - Perry
Calder - Couture
Adams - Blysma
Vezina - Rinne
Norris - Lidstrom (although Visnovsky is making a BIG push)
Selke - Kesler

Hart - Price

Calder - Grabner (plus 15 on the Islanders....think about that
eek.gif
)

Adams - Blysma

Vezina - Price

Norris - Weber

Selke - Kesler

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Hart - D. Sedin

Calder - Grabner (plus 15 on the Islanders....think about that
eek.gif
) AGREE

Adams - Blysma AGREE

Vezina - Thomas (wouldnt b mad if Carey or Rinne or Lundquist won it tho)

Norris - Viznovsky

Selke - Kesler AGREE
fixed. some interesting races this year for sure
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

First Born does have a point, new faces in here that just so happen to be Canucks fans all of a sudden.
The familiar Canucks faces I've seen over the last 2 years was Ziostilon, and kash55.  

But I guess it doesn't matter. 

A lot of fake fans trying to ride the wave, it is what it is though.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by wheredeydothatat

Someone got real sensitive with the front-running commment huh
laugh.gif

Normally when a general comment is made and someone gets bent out of shape, the shoe fits. If you actually read my thread and comprehended it, you would have understood that it wasn't a shot at true Vancouver fans. The front runners are out in full force every season around this time. I like how you try to take shots at us and our down period. No +*!! we hit a rough patch, but for a fan of a team who has never accomplished jack +*!!, you sure run your mouth. Maybe your response to this post you can throw little more slang my way along with a few more rolling smileys. Also great insight regarding our lack of depth and the ramifications of the NHL's current salary cap structure. You're a real Barry Melrose aren't you? I am prepared to change my sig once the 2011 winner of the cup raises it. Doesn't look like the Hawks are going to make it, to bad too because I was looking forward to upsetting Vancouever.
someone posted the canucks won the presidents trophy with a
pimp.gif
and you felt the need to interject with some pictures of kane's ugly %%% with some unfunny captions as a way to respond? why? who was getting at the blackhawks that you felt the need to post that?  nice of you to try to play the nonchalant card, but you're the one that initiated this so stop pretending like you made some innocent comment and don't know why anyone's being hostile towards you

i dont give a $### whether you view me as a frontrunner because i've stuck with them thru good and bad times all my life, not to mention canucks have been in the playoffs for most of the last decade so what is there to front run?  front running is usually reserved to name fans of $#%@!@ teams like penguins, caps, and hawks that tank, stock up on good picks and have all their "fans" come out of the woodworks after abandoning them over the years for being so $#%@!@.   canucks havent done $### in playoffs, of course, but when you point fingers there will be ten more pointed back at your team and its large amount of bandwagoners. 

ps. thanks for the compliment.  i know my comments on your team are 100% factual and correct.  and i agree that its a shame that chicago wont make the playoffs
frown.gif

pps
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If Hawks and Ducks can't win tonight, those pesky Flames could be knocking on that 8th place door tonight. 
Kings/Yotes playing for 4th tonight.  

Should be a good night. 

None of the regular Vancouver fans that post regularly here got butt hurt over that photo (for the record I didn't create it). It's only the new jacks that come in here who get their panties in a bunch when someone makes a comment. For the most part all of us get a long really well and never take %%@# personal. If you plan on becoming a regular take a deep breathe and chill out. It's all in fun and if you really are a diehard as you claim, you'd know that the rivalry that has come to fruition between the Hawks & Cannucks was going to carry over here. The only difference is the regulars here have a respect for one another. We talk %%@# every now and then, but realize that it's not a personal attack.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

If Hawks and Ducks can't win tonight, those pesky Flames could be knocking on that 8th place door tonight. 

Hawks are going to win this game right now
but not scoring on the two man advantage is horrible.

flames vs nucks first round?

id love to see that

ideally id like to see the hawks tho and calgary finish 9th
laugh.gif

IDK, I'd love to think Kipper can recapture his form from last year and maybe steal a series but that offense is just so inconsistent. I really hope Iginla goes to a team when he can win a Cup.

dammit, had a lot typed out and the page crapped out.

vezina - thomas runs away with it. no idea how. the guy pisses me off night in and night out with the goals he lets in and how he makes the routine look spectacular. bjm...i know we don't agree on tim, but man, dude IRKS me. but you cant argue his stats. he's the vezina guy.

hart - d sedin gets the edge for me

adams - bylsma...no question

norris - lidstrom

calder - grabner locked this up tonight in my mind. ANOTHER short handed goal, and a powerplay goal. doing work on a garbage team.

selke - bergeron deserves some love for this. dude does SO much in our own end night in and night out. a BEAST on the PK. i feel bad that mark "shift killer" recchi plays on his line, kills the offensive output of that line. but bergi still getting it done in both ends.

Crazy but not surprising stat about the Red Wings not missing the playoffs in 20 years.

Well, the Flames are officially eliminated from playoff contention with that Chicago win.

Flames aren't going to make it
frown.gif
but I do enjoy an Oiler beating
smile.gif

IGGYDANCE! I hope Feaster does work during the offseason. Maybe be reunited with Brad Richards? nah, that's not happening :tongue:

Iginla with a hat trick
pimp.gif

this dude corey perry 
sick.gif
  just 3 pts back and hes on fire

has the hart all but locked up now imo, whether or not he wins the art ross

I was really hoping the Flames would squeak in so I could watch a couple Canuck playoff games at the Saddledome, but oh well.
Chicago or Anaheim. I'd prefer Chicago at this point, Anaheim has been playing well and that top line looks dangerous.

Great finish for the Blackhawks last night..

Corey Perry
30t6p3b.gif

That Ducks line is one of my favorite in the league to watch

Watched the Hawks game last night, great effort to get back in the game in the 2nd and eventually win. I can't wait for playoff hockey

Hart - D. Sedin
Calder - Grabner
Adams - Vigneault
Vezina - Thomas
Norris - Visnovsky
Selke - Kesler

I'm still amazed at the fact that the Caps have a great shot at finishing 1st in the East considering they had the 8 game stretch where they didn't win.
eek.gif

I just don't want them to play the Rangers or MTL in the 1st round.

Back
Top Bottom