OFFICIAL 2010-11 NHL SEASON THREAD ... Regular season has ended. Visit Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread.

Wow....

I woulda pulled Crawford when Chi had the PP with under 2:00 to go. It would have been a risky move, but with the season on the line, having a 6-4 advantage could have been the difference in this game potentially being tied up.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Wow....

I woulda pulled Crawford when Chi had the PP with under 2:00 to go. It would have been a risky move, but with the season on the line, having a 6-4 advantage could have been the difference in this game potentially being tied up.
Yeah agreed, I would have liked to see them at least try to put the pressure on and score with 2 men advantage.
Keith even had a chance at the end but it hoped up on him.

Originally Posted by True Blues

Dats' hands are otherworldly.

Yes they are. Feels good to possibly end your hated rivals playoff hopes. Stars will beat the Wild tonight, no doubt in my mind.

Dallas Stars' fan for the next few hours. 
laugh.gif

^ Understandable; if we do miss the playoffs (which it looks like we will) I will be rooting for anyone who plays you guys.

Flyers showed me something last night, thank god

NHL playoffs are the best of the 4 majors, that is a fact...anything can happen

Just got home now from NYC last night, I was wilin when I saw that Tampa went up 3-0 before blinking an eye!

Such a great feeling getting into the playoffs, and we're going to pay back Washington for that last playoff series where we were up 3 games to 1 and didn't close them out.

HENRIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roll.gif
 @ Jack Layton :"If I wasn't in this election, I'd probably being doing the same thing (watching the Montreal-Boston series over the debate)"

is it ATFK or our resident Bruins fans thats going to make the playoff thread?

matchups are basically set, with the exception of one.

maybe throw a couple History will be made spots in there too

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

laugh.gif
Only in Canada would they move a federal election debate because of a hockey game
Nobody cares about the election, anyways. Not to get political, but a Conservative minority is essentially guaranteed. All the election will decide is by how much.

Update: 3-3 tie at the end of 2 between the Stars and North Stars.

Minny just went up 4-3 in the 3rd with 13mins left.......I REALLY don't want to see boring !$% Dallas get that 8th seed
laugh.gif
 Vancouver would sweep them anyways, much rather watch 'Nucks/Hawks 1st round than Dallas/Vancouver
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom