OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by DubA169

the dunk was sick but i see people saying things like that dunk changed the course of the series. 2 points is 2 points. I think people exaggerate the importance of a crazy dunk
You sound like my high school basketball coach man. Two points is not just two points.

mo8cn.jpg

Mavs are going to win the series in 7 now.
laugh.gif

Mike from Boston (1:48 PM)

Tony Parker for rights to Rubio (assuming he would sign) and Derrick Williams plus bits and pieces to make work under cap. Veteran leader to Minny and youth to SA. Who says "No"?

Ric Bucher (1:49 PM)

Minnesota. They're not moving Rubio. And from what I've heard just recently, Minnesota should have him whenever we start playing again.

...What? Did an ESPN NBA analyst just say that Rubio will play for the Wolves?

Originally Posted by JPZx

Mike from Boston (1:48 PM)

Tony Parker for rights to Rubio (assuming he would sign) and Derrick Williams plus bits and pieces to make work under cap. Veteran leader to Minny and youth to SA. Who says "No"?

Ric Bucher (1:49 PM)

Minnesota. They're not moving Rubio. And from what I've heard just recently, Minnesota should have him whenever we start playing again.

...What? Did an ESPN NBA analyst just say that Rubio will play for the Wolves?

freaky-epic-fails-fabulous.gif

funny-celebrity-cop-a-feel.gif

I'm going directly home in about an hour and throwing in that DVD just to see that part.  I need answers.  How the @#$% could I have missed that? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No wonder Han was my favorite character. 
pimp.gif

"Brendan Haywood is going to need some counsleing after that Kevin Durant facial."

Ayo

30t6p3b.gif
@ Jalen Rose's ad libs on these highlights.

I already moved it where it belonged. 
wink.gif
laugh.gif
  We won't mess with the thread this summer, don't worry. 
laugh.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ that gif.

Dude had him a handful of titty.  
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Might have watch these Star Wars movies now.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by DubA169

the dunk was sick but i see people saying things like that dunk changed the course of the series. 2 points is 2 points. I think people exaggerate the importance of a crazy dunk
You sound like my high school basketball coach man. Two points is not just two points.

Maybe your coach was on to something. A dunk only means something if you are so self conscious about being dunked on that you play like *+@+ the rest of the game. For all those monster dunks Blake did this year did it help his team win more games?

Back
Top Bottom