OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Arthur/Gibson are just about equal
ummmmmmmm no

and why would the bulls give up all its front court depth with noah out and boozer and his history of always getting hurt?

and mayo is playing like dog $%$! so what vaule does he really have to be asking for the moon?
exactly.

Before Booz came back Taj was playing very well.  There aint no way Arthur and Gibson are equal
ohwell.gif

Just like before Zbo came back, Arthur was playing very well.
I know how good Taj is, but you can't down play how good Arthur has been this season prior to him getting limited minutes once Zbo came back. I'm sure the two of you haven't seen him anyway, just like mike was saying OJ been playing like #$@%. 

He's around 17ppg in 24 minutes the past 6 or 7 games. 
laugh.gif
 Also, you don't take away his first two seasons of productivity because of his first 30 games of this season. And he's actually starting to play on the level he was playing on his first two seasons off the bench. 

Either way it goes, giving up OJ and Arthur is ******ed. Ya'll may not feel the same way because you may undervalue them, but oh well. Let's just agree to disagree.

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Arthur/Gibson are just about equal
ummmmmmmm no

and why would the bulls give up all its front court depth with noah out and boozer and his history of always getting hurt?

and mayo is playing like dog $%$! so what vaule does he really have to be asking for the moon?
exactly.

Before Booz came back Taj was playing very well.  There aint no way Arthur and Gibson are equal
ohwell.gif

I know how good Taj is, but you can't down play how good Arthur has been this season prior to him getting limited minutes once Zbo came back. I'm sure the two of you haven't seen him anyway, just like mike was saying OJ been playing like #$@%. 

He's around 17ppg in 24 minutes the past 6 or 7 games. 
laugh.gif
 Also, you don't take away his first two seasons of productivity because of his first 30 games of this season. And he's actually starting to play on the level he was playing on his first two seasons off the bench. 

Either way it goes, giving up OJ and Arthur is ******ed. Ya'll may not feel the same way because you may undervalue them, but oh well. Let's just agree to disagree.

ya for 4 games..................

gibson took boozers spot for over a month

mayo is nothing special. some of you swear he will be a star in the NBA when that will never be the case. he will be a career jason terry.

ya for 4 games..................

gibson took boozers spot for over a month

mayo is nothing special. some of you swear he will be a star in the NBA when that will never be the case. he will be a career jason terry.

OJ Mayo for Martell Webster and Nikola Pekovic.

PG- Mayo
SG- Wes
SF- Beasley
PF- Love
C- Darko

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

zvocnc.jpg

OJ Mayo for Martell Webster and Nikola Pekovic.

PG- Mayo
SG- Wes
SF- Beasley
PF- Love
C- Darko

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

zvocnc.jpg

Originally Posted by JPZx

OJ Mayo for Martell Webster and Nikola PekovicKosta.

PG- Mayo
SG- Wes
SF- Beasley
PF- Love
C- Darko

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

zvocnc.jpg
pimp.gif

I would ask for Thabeet with OJ for Kosta. I just want that dude off this team, he can't catch the ball worth a damn.

OJ Mayo for Martell Webster and Nikola PekovicKosta.

PG- Mayo
SG- Wes
SF- Beasley
PF- Love
C- Darko

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

zvocnc.jpg
pimp.gif

I would ask for Thabeet with OJ for Kosta. I just want that dude off this team, he can't catch the ball worth a damn.

I really don't want OJ Mayo all that much unless Memphis is desperate to give him away, but just for the sake of getting that trio back together I threw out something.

It would be ideal to hold on to Martell Webster too H17, but the Grizzlies need a SG, not a SF or PG (unless they're fully committed to Xavier).

Let's be real though, no one wants Kosta Koufos.
laugh.gif

I really don't want OJ Mayo all that much unless Memphis is desperate to give him away, but just for the sake of getting that trio back together I threw out something.

It would be ideal to hold on to Martell Webster too H17, but the Grizzlies need a SG, not a SF or PG (unless they're fully committed to Xavier).

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
he's the first person I got rid of on 2k11
laugh.gif

that would be a nice line up if OJ could get traded here but I do like Martell with this team.
What's up with all the shots at the Wolves?

That would be interesting to see JR on the Bulls team.

laugh.gif
he's the first person I got rid of on 2k11
laugh.gif

that would be a nice line up if OJ could get traded here but I do like Martell with this team.
What's up with all the shots at the Wolves?

That would be interesting to see JR on the Bulls team.

roll.gif
my dude Doo just took one on the chin in the Laker thread. 
roll.gif

French 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I thought everyone gave up on Mayo as a PG.  And how the damn hell the T-Wolves of all teams the one you come up with to put OJ in that slot?  Don't you have like 50? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

KLJ, you got a snapshot of that Yahoo trophy case they give people?  Lemme see that, could you show us a pic?  Sleep with your damn laptop under your pillow at night or some @#$%.

roll.gif
my dude Doo just took one on the chin in the Laker thread. 
roll.gif

French 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I thought everyone gave up on Mayo as a PG.  And how the damn hell the T-Wolves of all teams the one you come up with to put OJ in that slot?  Don't you have like 50? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

KLJ, you got a snapshot of that Yahoo trophy case they give people?  Lemme see that, could you show us a pic?  Sleep with your damn laptop under your pillow at night or some @#$%.

Back
Top Bottom