OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

If the Bobcats and Lakers ever met in the Finals, I would give the Bobcats the edge. It's that bad. 
laugh.gif

If the Bobcats and Lakers ever met in the Finals, I would give the Bobcats the edge. It's that bad. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

Bobcats are a pesky team that somehow manage to beat the top tier teams...they r destroying the Lakers its really bad 
they havent beat us this season yet...

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

Bobcats are a pesky team that somehow manage to beat the top tier teams...they r destroying the Lakers its really bad 
they havent beat us this season yet...

laugh.gif

I would be really surprised if Perkins and Rondo aren't Celtics for life....we'll have some serious money coming off the books so I see us going after people in free agency...

Blake Griffin.....

laugh.gif

I would be really surprised if Perkins and Rondo aren't Celtics for life....we'll have some serious money coming off the books so I see us going after people in free agency...

Blake Griffin.....

just ordered breaks of the game by David Halberstam. I was deciding between this and the book of basketball but this seemed like it might be more interesting

just ordered breaks of the game by David Halberstam. I was deciding between this and the book of basketball but this seemed like it might be more interesting

Originally Posted by DubA169

Smart choice. Breaks of the Game puts every basketball book ever written to shame, with the exception of Playing for Keeps. It's crazy how the things Halberstam wrote about over thirty years ago are still applicable today.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Smart choice. Breaks of the Game puts every basketball book ever written to shame, with the exception of Playing for Keeps. It's crazy how the things Halberstam wrote about over thirty years ago are still applicable today.

i'm glad to hear you say that because it was a tough decision because i'm a pretty big reader but i've never read a sports book.

i'm glad to hear you say that because it was a tough decision because i'm a pretty big reader but i've never read a sports book.

Back
Top Bottom