OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by CP1708

I would slide Tony Allen to the 3 and let OJ play 2. 
laugh.gif

Can TA really guard three's?
nerd.gif
Against Durant and Bron and bigger 3's, I don't know if he could hold his own. I've never thought of him as being capable of guarding forwards, but maybe I just don't know enough about his game.
He was giving Durant problems a couple weeks ago.

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Against Durant and Bron and bigger 3's, I don't know if he could hold his own. I've never thought of him as being capable of guarding forwards, but maybe I just don't know enough about his game.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Yep. That's all that needs to be said. He makes it tough on anybody with the exception of Kevin Martin. 
laugh.gif

I would also prefer to slide TA to the 3 and start OJ. Let Sam score for you off the bench in the role OJ supposedly is in.

But, we can throw either lineup out there. Whether its TA/Sam, OJ/Sam or OJ/TA. We have depth this year and that's something we lacked the previous season. The only position we should really be worried about is the center position. Marc is like a point-center and his impact is far greater than his numbers show. I'm not sure how Hasheem would step in to the starting spot if he got hurt. 

Take this week out and that cuts it down to 3 weeks. We got Denver, Sac and Minny before that tough 14-game stretch starts Feb 27th. If we can win those first 3 games and go .500 in that 14- game stretch we will be fine being 8 games over .500.

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Yep. That's all that needs to be said. He makes it tough on anybody with the exception of Kevin Martin. 
laugh.gif

I would also prefer to slide TA to the 3 and start OJ. Let Sam score for you off the bench in the role OJ supposedly is in.

But, we can throw either lineup out there. Whether its TA/Sam, OJ/Sam or OJ/TA. We have depth this year and that's something we lacked the previous season. The only position we should really be worried about is the center position. Marc is like a point-center and his impact is far greater than his numbers show. I'm not sure how Hasheem would step in to the starting spot if he got hurt. 

Take this week out and that cuts it down to 3 weeks. We got Denver, Sac and Minny before that tough 14-game stretch starts Feb 27th. If we can win those first 3 games and go .500 in that 14- game stretch we will be fine being 8 games over .500.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Qft

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Qft

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

There are no black people in Oregon. Lets be real here
nerd.gif

My dude Fizzy goes to OSU, so that's one
laugh.gif

BTW, Henz with those rankings I think he's factoring in team success as well.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

There are no black people in Oregon. Lets be real here
nerd.gif

My dude Fizzy goes to OSU, so that's one
laugh.gif

BTW, Henz with those rankings I think he's factoring in team success as well.

Avery Johnson just called a timeout 29 seconds into the game because Brook Lopez blew a defensive assignment.
roll.gif

Avery Johnson just called a timeout 29 seconds into the game because Brook Lopez blew a defensive assignment.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

roll.gif
He saw Pop do it the other night
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

roll.gif
He saw Pop do it the other night
laugh.gif

smh did anyone see that pass by pau for 3........to nobody?
laugh.gif
gotta be tied for worse pass by a laker with the no look pass odom gave to sasha on the bench a few years back...

laugh.gif
gotta be tied for worse pass by a laker with the no look pass odom gave to sasha on the bench a few years back...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif
Is that the one where Sasha was standing up in his jumpsuit?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

At the half, John Wall with 19 on 7/12 shooting. The rest of the Wizard starters, 6 points on 2/27 shooting. Seriously.

At the half, John Wall with 19 on 7/12 shooting. The rest of the Wizard starters, 6 points on 2/27 shooting. Seriously.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yea thats the one. pau had no excuse. nobody was standing up this time...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yea thats the one. pau had no excuse. nobody was standing up this time...

I know yall have been heavily anticipating the return of Mr. Roddy Buckets, and he's about to make his return to reign terror on the rest of the L.
pimp.gif

Inexcusable.
sick.gif
2/27? Honestly?

Back
Top Bottom