OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

I'm watching the '02 Dunk contest and whoever thought the Dunk wheel was a good idea needs to be shot.

Jason Richardson was beasting too.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

sick.gif
Last great dunk contest since Vince won it: Jason Richardson vs. Desmond Mason. Classic
pimp.gif

sick.gif
Last great dunk contest since Vince won it: Jason Richardson vs. Desmond Mason. Classic
pimp.gif

Knowing what we know now and with hindsight being 20/20, Birdman had to have been high as a kite during the dunk contest. Only way to explain it.

Knowing what we know now and with hindsight being 20/20, Birdman had to have been high as a kite during the dunk contest. Only way to explain it.

Coach Thibodeau definitely is one of the frontrunners for COY.

The Bulls were a .500 team last season, now they're fighting for the top spot in the East.

Their 2nd round matchup with the Celtics or Heat is going to be
pimp.gif

The Bulls were a .500 team last season, now they're fighting for the top spot in the East.

Their 2nd round matchup with the Celtics or Heat is going to be
pimp.gif

Not a Thibodeau hater/supporter... but a lot of that improvement probably has to do with the additions of Carlos Boozer, Kyle Korver, Ronnie Brewer, and the improvement of Luol Deng.

However, Boozer did miss about 18 games, Bogans has started over Brewer, and Deng's improvement could be attributed to Thibodeau somewhat... so yeah maybe the coach does deserve a lot of credit.

That was odd. I just kind of changed my stance mid-post
laugh.gif

Not a Thibodeau hater/supporter... but a lot of that improvement probably has to do with the additions of Carlos Boozer, Kyle Korver, Ronnie Brewer, and the improvement of Luol Deng.

However, Boozer did miss about 18 games, Bogans has started over Brewer, and Deng's improvement could be attributed to Thibodeau somewhat... so yeah maybe the coach does deserve a lot of credit.

That was odd. I just kind of changed my stance mid-post
laugh.gif

Thibs has got to win the award...we are 3 wins away from the 41-41 finishes we had for the past two years. The defense has been excellent, especially considering the injuries this year.

Thibs has got to win the award...we are 3 wins away from the 41-41 finishes we had for the past two years. The defense has been excellent, especially considering the injuries this year.

Back
Top Bottom