OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by aepps20

I'm liking this Nuggz team.  
Me too. I'm going to be following this team closely for the rest of the season. I'm sold. 
pimp.gif

Rip can still ball.  
sick.gif
if Dallas gets him.  That just adds to their offensive firepower.  

Rip can still ball.  
sick.gif
if Dallas gets him.  That just adds to their offensive firepower.  

Originally Posted by JPZx

Gallinari 
aea26ee1e384451be2f42bb5aee41fbff4f9cbce_r.gif

I still remember when Knick fans were ripping the front office for taking him. I mean, did any of you really know anything about him?
I knew a little, just from what I would read from mock drafts, I was more pissed no one dropped and still salty that the Bulls jumped so much in the lottery
laugh.gif
I actually wanted Bayless or Lopez... I was wrong on that one
laugh.gif

I also have noticed that there's a lot more love for these former Knicks now than when they were on the team. Probably not a coincidence either. While I'll be disappointed if they succeed as non-Knicks, I won't be rooting against these guys... so hope for the best. I'll still be a Gallinari fan, same with Will and Moz.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Gallinari 
aea26ee1e384451be2f42bb5aee41fbff4f9cbce_r.gif

I still remember when Knick fans were ripping the front office for taking him. I mean, did any of you really know anything about him?
I knew a little, just from what I would read from mock drafts, I was more pissed no one dropped and still salty that the Bulls jumped so much in the lottery
laugh.gif
I actually wanted Bayless or Lopez... I was wrong on that one
laugh.gif

I also have noticed that there's a lot more love for these former Knicks now than when they were on the team. Probably not a coincidence either. While I'll be disappointed if they succeed as non-Knicks, I won't be rooting against these guys... so hope for the best. I'll still be a Gallinari fan, same with Will and Moz.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

Gallo has his days.. hes just inconsistent

if he keeps playing motivated im sure hell be great for denver
No kidding. 2 points last night; 2 points away from his career-high 31 tonight.

Hopefully he can find some consistency.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

Gallo has his days.. hes just inconsistent

if he keeps playing motivated im sure hell be great for denver
No kidding. 2 points last night; 2 points away from his career-high 31 tonight.

Hopefully he can find some consistency.

Back
Top Bottom