OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

23 Free throw attempts ain't fair.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

So...I guess you can't get techs if your Duncan or Pop. 

nothing new. refs treat um like champs

smh this warrior loss is depressing.... the wolves
sick.gif
 kevin love is sick tho

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

So...I guess you can't get techs if your Duncan or Pop. 

nothing new. refs treat um like champs

smh this warrior loss is depressing.... the wolves
sick.gif
 kevin love is sick tho

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Minny fans (JPZ and 2 other guys) is AR getting burn on yall squad? I only got to look at the end of that game just now and saw him. Got me wondering if he's managed to make it in the rotation.

Yall bought out Curry already?

Love
sick.gif

Randolph got 2 minutes a couple nights ago, 4 minutes tonight... they're slowly building it up. While I think they should be giving him 10-15 minutes right now, Rambis wants him to learn the triangle offense from the bench before he plays significant minutes.

As for Eddy Curry, he's not reporting to Minnesota but rather to Chicago to work out after hearing Minnesota planned to buy him out. A news outlet reported a few days ago that they have indeed bought him out. It was kind of a random news outlet so it's probably right but I don't know if it's been confirmed.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Minny fans (JPZ and 2 other guys) is AR getting burn on yall squad? I only got to look at the end of that game just now and saw him. Got me wondering if he's managed to make it in the rotation.

Yall bought out Curry already?

Love
sick.gif

Randolph got 2 minutes a couple nights ago, 4 minutes tonight... they're slowly building it up. While I think they should be giving him 10-15 minutes right now, Rambis wants him to learn the triangle offense from the bench before he plays significant minutes.

As for Eddy Curry, he's not reporting to Minnesota but rather to Chicago to work out after hearing Minnesota planned to buy him out. A news outlet reported a few days ago that they have indeed bought him out. It was kind of a random news outlet so it's probably right but I don't know if it's been confirmed.

From down 19 to up 19.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Boughta be 6 straight.
pimp.gif

Marion really got it done for us. They were killing us in the paint, and Marion came in and really changed the pace of the game. Got it done int he paint, crashed the boards, and let us back in the game. Him and Mahinmi really scrapped for everything inside.

Mahinmi +20, Marion +21, and JET +29.
roll.gif

16-1 in past 17.
pimp.gif

Goodnight February, it was nice owning you.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

11-1 in February, and a very comfortable looking March.

Lakers twice, Phoenix once, Utah once, San Antonio once, New Orleans once, Memphis once, and New York once. The rest of that is Philly, Indy, Minny twice, Portland, GSW twice, and LAC.

8 wins away from out 11th straight 50+ win season.

Awaits "regular season champions," jokes.

From down 19 to up 19.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Boughta be 6 straight.
pimp.gif

Marion really got it done for us. They were killing us in the paint, and Marion came in and really changed the pace of the game. Got it done int he paint, crashed the boards, and let us back in the game. Him and Mahinmi really scrapped for everything inside.

Mahinmi +20, Marion +21, and JET +29.
roll.gif

16-1 in past 17.
pimp.gif

Goodnight February, it was nice owning you.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

11-1 in February, and a very comfortable looking March.

Lakers twice, Phoenix once, Utah once, San Antonio once, New Orleans once, Memphis once, and New York once. The rest of that is Philly, Indy, Minny twice, Portland, GSW twice, and LAC.

8 wins away from out 11th straight 50+ win season.

Awaits "regular season champions," jokes.

D they #!% up Grizz. How in the hell you drive to the hole every possession and only go to the line 1 time for the half?
Feels good to see that defensive intensity though. 
pimp.gif

D they #!% up Grizz. How in the hell you drive to the hole every possession and only go to the line 1 time for the half?
Feels good to see that defensive intensity though. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom