OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

prokarav said he would turn knicks into nets fans. well this is the second time i've watched YES besides the yankees. and the only other time i watched was to see melo. granted i'm rooting against them. but i guess the nets are a bit more relevant.

prokarav said he would turn knicks into nets fans. well this is the second time i've watched YES besides the yankees. and the only other time i watched was to see melo. granted i'm rooting against them. but i guess the nets are a bit more relevant.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Wizards are terrible.
just noticed huh?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

Wizards are terrible.

QFT

yes we are that bad smh
frown.gif
tired.gif
 It's not all bad, though. They're in good position regarding the cap, have some assets, and a future star in Wall. Right now it's all about hitting a home run in the next draft. 

indifferent.gif
 @ these Bulls bandwagoners in DC.

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

Wizards are terrible.

QFT

yes we are that bad smh
frown.gif
tired.gif
 It's not all bad, though. They're in good position regarding the cap, have some assets, and a future star in Wall. Right now it's all about hitting a home run in the next draft. 

indifferent.gif
 @ these Bulls bandwagoners in DC.

i personally love the spurs. excellent organization. only reason i would root against the spurs is you being annoying as hell

this nets game is nuts. nash is still a terrible defender. no reason to foul morrow. brooke still doesn't have that double double.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

30t6p3b.gif

The hate for the SPURS on NT wow just wow.
tired.gif

its your fault. you should try not to be so much of a homer...

anyways tied up suns and nets! suns ball. 3 seconds left...

30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

its your fault. you should try not to be so much of a homer...

anyways tied up suns and nets! suns ball. 3 seconds left...

i personally love the spurs. excellent organization. only reason i would root against the spurs is you being annoying as hell

this nets game is nuts. nash is still a terrible defender. no reason to foul morrow. brooke still doesn't have that double double.

30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

laugh.gif
.. do you really thing the spurs get the most hate on NT... the lakers/heat are by far the most hated team on NT this year....

30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

laugh.gif
.. do you really thing the spurs get the most hate on NT... the lakers/heat are by far the most hated team on NT this year....

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Pat already got it but getting Bibby would make it more evident why he's EOTY. I don't want it to happen as a Knick fan but if he still has some left in the tank Bibby can give teams serious problems defensively and as a shooting threat.

in the words of booker t....tell me you did not just say that? bibby and defense??? those two go together like elton john and tight *!*%%.... and bibby aint shootin like he use to...

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Pat already got it but getting Bibby would make it more evident why he's EOTY. I don't want it to happen as a Knick fan but if he still has some left in the tank Bibby can give teams serious problems defensively and as a shooting threat.

in the words of booker t....tell me you did not just say that? bibby and defense??? those two go together like elton john and tight *!*%%.... and bibby aint shootin like he use to...

Back
Top Bottom