OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

- I could see a dude like Kenyon Martin resurrecting himself in Boston next year.

- I can not WAIT for JF to get the hell out of Minny.
30t6p3b.gif

- I could see a dude like Kenyon Martin resurrecting himself in Boston next year.

- I can not WAIT for JF to get the hell out of Minny.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Rookie guard Willie Warren, who was not active against the Kings, let his feelings be known first after Monday night's loss.

@Dagr8113: ive came to the point where I jus wanna go to school and live a normal life..this must not b for me cause this is ridic...cant take it.

He quickly removed the tweet, but on-the-ball Clippers fans spotted the message and it was retweeted by a couple of reporters in the press room after deadline. Maybe Warren got the word he was going back to Bakersfield of the D-League.

All he needed was one more year....with the draft being as weak as it looks for 2011, he had a better chance of going in the 1st round.  Oh well....

If anything he should have came out when Blake did. Him @ Oklahoma this year would have not done anything for his stock. They are terrible and he's the type of player that only looks good if the rest of the team is good. Also...he was asked not to come back. 

Rookie guard Willie Warren, who was not active against the Kings, let his feelings be known first after Monday night's loss.

@Dagr8113: ive came to the point where I jus wanna go to school and live a normal life..this must not b for me cause this is ridic...cant take it.

He quickly removed the tweet, but on-the-ball Clippers fans spotted the message and it was retweeted by a couple of reporters in the press room after deadline. Maybe Warren got the word he was going back to Bakersfield of the D-League.

All he needed was one more year....with the draft being as weak as it looks for 2011, he had a better chance of going in the 1st round.  Oh well....

If anything he should have came out when Blake did. Him @ Oklahoma this year would have not done anything for his stock. They are terrible and he's the type of player that only looks good if the rest of the team is good. Also...he was asked not to come back. 

has there ever been a trade that gave both teams a championship in consecutive years?

what if the celtics win this year, and the thunder win next year? 

only thing i can think of is the heat/laker trade for shaq.

but it took a few years for both teams to win a championship. and when L.A. won they only had lamar odom left from that trade.

has there ever been a trade that gave both teams a championship in consecutive years?

what if the celtics win this year, and the thunder win next year? 

only thing i can think of is the heat/laker trade for shaq.

but it took a few years for both teams to win a championship. and when L.A. won they only had lamar odom left from that trade.

Co-sign 100

Co-sign 100

OKC has more problems they have to fix if they want to win next year.

1-6 against the top 3 teams in the West this season (DAL, LAL, SAS). People are starting to hype them up again like they did at the beginning of the season having them as the 2nd best team in the West. Just give them time.

They still have a lot of work to do. Learning to close games out, figuring out if Harden is a true 3rd option, possibly still needing a post scorer. Also, more movement off the ball because their halfcourt offense isn't that good. As of now, the simple formula to beating them is to put a physical defender on Durant and clog the lane. A lot of that deals with the coach.

A team with an inside presence, some perimeter scoring and tough perimeter defenders can beat them. They also need a guy that can step up in the clutch consistently. I can't really see them winning close games because of their decision making. KD has to get better at isolation in late game situations.

1-6 against the top 3 teams in the West this season (DAL, LAL, SAS). People are starting to hype them up again like they did at the beginning of the season having them as the 2nd best team in the West. Just give them time.

They still have a lot of work to do. Learning to close games out, figuring out if Harden is a true 3rd option, possibly still needing a post scorer. Also, more movement off the ball because their halfcourt offense isn't that good. As of now, the simple formula to beating them is to put a physical defender on Durant and clog the lane. A lot of that deals with the coach.

A team with an inside presence, some perimeter scoring and tough perimeter defenders can beat them. They also need a guy that can step up in the clutch consistently. I can't really see them winning close games because of their decision making. KD has to get better at isolation in late game situations.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

A team with an inside presence, some perimeter scoring and tough perimeter defenders can beat them. They also need a guy that can step up in the clutch consistently. I can't really see them winning close games because of their decision making. KD can and more than likely will be that guy, but he needs more time.
Co-sign everything.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

A team with an inside presence, some perimeter scoring and tough perimeter defenders can beat them. They also need a guy that can step up in the clutch consistently. I can't really see them winning close games because of their decision making. KD can and more than likely will be that guy, but he needs more time.
Co-sign everything.

Originally Posted by JDiddy

Can we all agree Channing Frye is more clutch than Lebron? 
laugh.gif
Bum dudes have ZERO pressure.

Chuck a shot up and you miss, it's cuz you're a bum. No backlash or hate from fans/media.

Chuck it up and hit, you're all of a sudden labeled as clutch.

But ask those same bums to take and make when everyone is keying on them and see what happens.

-
pimp.gif
at bhz w/the in-depth analysis on a team other than the Grizz.

laugh.gif

I kid.

Back
Top Bottom