OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723

Aldridge-K-Love2.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
My son Aldridge letting it be known.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Aldridge-K-Love2.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Just saw Vinny Del Negro at Subway, him and a few of his assistant were sitting down eating and game planning for the game tomorrow
laugh.gif
sat down hoping Blake was gonna show up but nothing.

Aldridge-K-Love2.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Just saw Vinny Del Negro at Subway, him and a few of his assistant were sitting down eating and game planning for the game tomorrow
laugh.gif
sat down hoping Blake was gonna show up but nothing.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Too bad the Grizz can't draft for !$%$
Thabeet

Henry

Mayo

sick.gif
Thabeet - Always was a terrible pick even though we all knew he would be a three year project.
Henry - I thought he would shoot better but he's only 19 and shown flashes.
Mayo - Good player (probably reached his ceiling), who doesn't fit on the team anymore.

Thabeet

Henry

Mayo

sick.gif
Thabeet - Always was a terrible pick even though we all knew he would be a three year project.
Mayo - Good player (probably reached his ceiling), who doesn't fit on the team anymore.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Thabeet

Henry

Mayo

sick.gif
Basically.
Henry is the 2nd youngest player in the league. Give him time. It was actually a solid pick for that draft. There was no one else I wanted at 12 other than George who was already selected.

Thabeet has until next year to show what he can do. He also still has trade value anyway. We could've got Curry, but he refused to work out here. We also could've got Tyreke, but how he would've fit with the team if we were going with Conley from the start? 

Now......Demarre Carroll 
eyes.gif
  But, our other picks were pretty solid. Sam and DA are turning into very good rotational players. Sam just may end up being a solid starter. Vasquez is looking good too.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Thabeet

Henry

Mayo

sick.gif
Basically.
Henry is the 2nd youngest player in the league. Give him time. It was actually a solid pick for that draft. There was no one else I wanted at 12 other than George who was already selected.

Thabeet has until next year to show what he can do. He also still has trade value anyway. We could've got Curry, but he refused to work out here. We also could've got Tyreke, but how he would've fit with the team if we were going with Conley from the start? 

Now......Demarre Carroll 
eyes.gif
  But, our other picks were pretty solid. Sam and DA are turning into very good rotational players. Sam just may end up being a solid starter. Vasquez is looking good too.

I'd say that article about the Warriors is pretty accurate for the most part. Our most glaring need is a real defensive-minded starting center, RealGM article says Portland might be shopping Pryzbilla so that's someone that the Warriors should definitely look into, or any other center. I would even look at Thabeet as long as we don't give up too much. I disagree with them saying Udoh is "offensively challenged", he has more than Biedrins already as a rookie. Since this past off-season, at least the Warriors look like they have potential and they're playing as an actual team, and with a few upgrades, they can make some noise in the future.

I'd say that article about the Warriors is pretty accurate for the most part. Our most glaring need is a real defensive-minded starting center, RealGM article says Portland might be shopping Pryzbilla so that's someone that the Warriors should definitely look into, or any other center. I would even look at Thabeet as long as we don't give up too much. I disagree with them saying Udoh is "offensively challenged", he has more than Biedrins already as a rookie. Since this past off-season, at least the Warriors look like they have potential and they're playing as an actual team, and with a few upgrades, they can make some noise in the future.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

oj_mayo_nba-copy.jpg

I'll take him on the Kings tho.

Pass, it would be basically the same situation as Memphis for OJ. There is no way he would fit in
laugh.gif

Having said that........... JT for OJ+Thabust
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

oj_mayo_nba-copy.jpg

I'll take him on the Kings tho.

Pass, it would be basically the same situation as Memphis for OJ. There is no way he would fit in
laugh.gif

Having said that........... JT for OJ+Thabust
nerd.gif

As a Knicks fan, I'm fine with this deal.
Nuggets want Knicks' Gallinari, Felton and Curry

By Mark J. Miller

Carmelo AnthonyThe Denver Nuggets and New York Knicks are still talking about a possible Carmelo Anthony(notes) trade, but the folks in Denver want a whole lot in return from the Knicks to get a deal done.

The New York Daily News reports that the Nuggets want Danilo Gallinari(notes), Raymond Felton(notes) and Eddy Curry(notes) as well as a first-round pick. In return, the Knicks would get Anthony and point guard Chauncey Billups(notes), the Daily News notes.

It is believed that Knicks team president Donnie Walsh and coach Mike D'Antoni feel the team would be giving up too much, according to the Daily News, adding that Garden chairman James Dolan has had direct involvement in the negotiations and may ultimately overrule his basketball staff.

The paper notes that the Nuggets are focused on trading Anthony to the Knicks or the Chicago Bulls while the Houston Rockets and Dallas Mavericks remain "outside possibilities" and the New Jersey Nets are a "wild card," according to the Daily News.

Back
Top Bottom