Official 2010-2011 San Jose Sharks Playoff Thread vs Vancouver Canucks; Vancouver Advances

Yes! We're back!

Finally, Chris Cohan is out and we have new Warriors owners. The heavily favored Larry Ellison did not purchase the team, but Joe Lacob (long time Warriors season ticket holder and minority owner of the Boston Celtics) and Peter Guber (CEO of Mandalay Entertainment) did. They've already made their impact felt with the change at the head coaching position. Don Nelson is out and Keith Smart takes the helm. We've acquired 1x All Star PF/C David Lee from the New York Knicks, but in the process we say goodbye to Kelenna Azubuike, Ronny Turiaf, and Anthony Randolph.

Stephen Curry dazzled us with great play from the PG position. He handled the PG duties very well, had his 1st career triple double against the Clippers, and won a gold medal in the 2010 FIBA World Championship. What was also impressive was Curry's maturity. He handled the media day comments of Monta Ellis very well. As the season progressed, we saw them play together and gel a bit. We're looking for Stephen Curry to build on his fantastic rookie campaignhttp:///.

Notable Transactions
06/22/10 - Warriors acquire Dan Gadzuric and Charlie Bell for Corey Maggette and 2nd round pick
07/09/10 - Warriors acquire David Lee for three players and 2nd round pick
07/12/10 - Warriors sign Dorell Wright as Free Agent
07/14/10 - Warriors sign and trade Anthony Morrow for 2011 2nd round pick
07/21/10 - Warriors sign Jeremy Lin as Free Agent
07/22/10 - Warriors trade away C.J. Watson for Future 2nd round pick
09/08/10 - Warriors sign Rodney Carney as Free Agent
09/13/10 - Warriors sign Louis Amundson as Free Agent
09/29/10 - Warriors exercised their third-year contract option on Stephen Curry for the 2011-12 season

pimp.gif
a new season

Looking forward to the warriors being able to guard the rim this season and also not get dominated on the boards.

picking up Amundson might pay off for us

1st page!
pimp.gif

actually looking forward to the start of the season. Everyone actually seems happy and the dudes are gelling with one another. Things are exciting again.

0-82.

laugh.gif

These next two years will probably be the years where I watch the least amount of Warriors ball.

I'm at UC Santa Cruz right now, no TV, nothing.

I'm buying an iPad so I can watch Mavericks games, but I'm 99% sure that Warriors games will be blacked out..
frown.gif

I'll still follow and watch re-caps, but won't be the same.

Damn man, who's going to fill in the shoes as the chuckers of the team?

Second best player is gone, Stephen Jackson is gone, now Corey is gone...

Is Monta next?
laugh.gif

I really wish I would watch Wright, Lee, and Lin this year too..
30t6p3b.gif

Oh well, I'll probably catch SOME games on the weekend and during the winter.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Let's get it.

I'm pretty optimistic about this season for some reason...for the first time in a while, I feel like there's a sense of direction with this team. Definitely due to Cohan selling the team, but I really feel Riley did a pretty good job with his offseason moves, besides acquiring that scrub PG out of Harvard.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Second best player is gone
For the life of me, I will never understand how you could think that about Harrington.
laugh.gif
How can you NOT?

Dude is money.

Who else you know banged on LeBron.

pimp.gif

ya boy just copped the Direct TV sports package too, I finally get to watch my Warriors from Socal
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Excited about the new season. Expecting 34 wins. I do have much higher expectations this year compared to last though.

For the life of me, I will never understand how you could think that about Harrington.
laugh.gif
How can you NOT?

Dude is money.

laugh.gif

i %#!%%@# hate harrington.

.500 if this ballclub is lucky.

Originally Posted by acidicality

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Let's get it.

I'm pretty optimistic about this season for some reason...for the first time in a while, I feel like there's a sense of direction with this team. Definitely due to Cohan selling the team, but I really feel Riley did a pretty good job with his offseason moves, besides acquiring that scrub PG out of Harvard.
laugh.gif
give the guy a break, just because the guy went undrafted, doesnt necessarily make him a bum on the court.

acid's gonna be eating dust after monta misses a few weeks with an injury and Lin gets some considerable P/T. 

laugh.gif
How can you NOT?

Dude is money.

Didn't even make ESPN Top 10 that day
laugh.gif

Put down your availability for the week of Oct. 11 - Oct. 17. And since this is a money league, we'll choose the best time for EVERYONE to participate in the live draft. If we can't, then we'll use the offline draft with NTL's spreadsheet.

[table][tr][th=""]TEAM NAME
[/th][th=""]MON
Oct 11
[/th][th=""]TUES
Oct 12
[/th][th=""]WED
Oct 13
[/th][th=""]THURS
Oct 14
[/th][th=""]FRI
Oct 15
[/th][th=""]SAT
Oct 16
[/th][th=""]SUN
Oct 17
[/th][/tr][tr][td]Luong1209
[/td][td] N/A[/td][td]After 12PM
[/td][td]After 12PM
[/td][td]After 12PM
[/td][td]N/A?
[/td][td]Until 10PM
[/td][td]?
[/td][/tr][tr][td]What up
[/td][td] anytime      [/td][td]  "
[/td][td]"[/td][td]
"
[/td][td]"[/td][td]"[/td][td]"[/td][/tr][tr][td]dont be a menace
[/td][td] -[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]NothingToL0se
[/td][td] -after 6pm
[/td][td]-after 6pm
[/td][td]-not sure
[/td][td]-not sure
[/td][td]-not sure
[/td][td]-morning[/td][td]-morning[/td][/tr][tr][td]acidicality
[/td][td] -after 8pm
[/td][td]-after 8
[/td][td]-after 8
[/td][td]-after 8pm
[/td][td]-after 8pm
[/td][td]-morning[/td][td]-morning[/td][/tr][tr][td]GSDOUBLEU
[/td][td] -[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]dland24
[/td][td] -[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-
[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][/tr][tr][td]FRANCHISE 55
[/td][td] after 7 PM
[/td][td]after 5 PM
[/td][td]after 5 PM
[/td][td]after 5 PM
[/td][td]after 1 PM
[/td][td]anytime
[/td][td]anytime
[/td][/tr][tr][td]offbad
[/td][td]-after 6 PM
[/td][td]-after 11 PM
[/td][td]-after 6 PM
[/td][td]-after 11 PM
[/td][td]- after 2PM
[/td][td]-morning[/td][td]-whenever but not ideal
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Andrew630
[/td][td]N/A
[/td][td]After 7:30PM
[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]N/A[/td][td]Mornings/Nights
[/td][td]Mornings/Nights
[/td][/tr][tr][td]daprescription
[/td][td] anytime[/td][td]anytime[/td][td]anytime[/td][td]anytime[/td][td]anytime[/td][td]anytime[/td][td]anytime[/td][/tr][tr][td]Paul Is On Tilt
[/td][td] Anytime[/td][td]10AM-8:30PM
[/td][td]10AM-8:30PM
[/td][td]Anytime
[/td][td]After 7PM
[/td][td]Anytime
[/td][td]Anytime
[/td][/tr][/table]
Just moving it here. menace said he'll find out his availability on Friday. Still waiting on dland and GSDOUBLEU, as well.

Originally Posted by moe200069

Originally Posted by acidicality

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Let's get it.

laugh.gif
give the guy a break, just because the guy went undrafted, doesnt necessarily make him a bum on the court.

acid's gonna be eating dust after monta misses a few weeks with an injury and Lin gets some considerable P/T. 

I was being sarcastic
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom