Official 2010 ECF series thread: Orlando magic vs. Boston Celtics (BOS leads 3-2)Not so fast BOS

smh.gif
If we lose Rondo...

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Rondo really has to learn how to fall... He's gonna get seriosuly injured one day when its preventable.
He need that DWade educational video, Flying: Falling With Style
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by doyung9

I don't know how any of you could possibly like Dwight Howard.
What about him makes you think he's unlikeable. I have the opposite opinion, I don't know how anybody couldn't like him aside from the fact that he hasn't developed any offensive moves.

That's what I was thinking.  This dude is a fan of the Celtics/Paul Pierce and he wonders how people can like Dwight.  Dumbest $++$ I ever heard.
laugh.gif

That "charge" on Jameer.  Unreal.  
laugh.gif
For real. Like I used to straight up and down HATE Wade and Lebron, but I would never be like "I have no idea how you could be a fan of Lebron James" because it's pretty easy to see why people would like Lebron or Dwight.
laugh.gif

What about him makes you think he's unlikeable. I have the opposite opinion, I don't know how anybody couldn't like him aside from the fact that he hasn't developed any offensive moves.

That's what I was thinking.  This dude is a fan of the Celtics/Paul Pierce and he wonders how people can like Dwight.  Dumbest $++$ I ever heard.
laugh.gif

a) I'll openly admit that I started following the Celtics in 2008. After MJ retired, I followed Ray Allen, KG, and the Hornets once they came to LA. With Ray and KG both going to Boston, I was gonna support the Celtics until one or both left. Never liked Pierce before, not a "fan" of his still. It is what it is.
b) Dwight Howard is a dirty player. And sure, go on your rant about KG, Pierce's flopping, etc. yada yada yada Area 51, the Kennedy conspiracy, get it all out of your system... but at the end of the day, Howard plays dirty. He's PURPOSELY reckless with his elbows and he hides behind that ***$ - eating grin of his, until he gets fouled and then he cries worse than LeBron James.

He's incredibly impotent on offense, barring he either gets lucky or catches and alley oop and he's really nothing more than a stronger version of Tyson Chandler.

Truth be told... I just don't like him. In the grand scheme of the NBA, I believe the top 5 guys are LeBron, Kobe, Melo, Wade, and probably Deron or Rondo, depending of how far Boston gets this year.

Yet, the NBA forces Howard down my throat, an overrated center who is superb on the defensive end (I'll say that) but is really nothing else. Never before in NBA history has a "superstar" been so incredibly one-sided in talent. 

You guys need more?

Originally Posted by wheredeydothatat

rondo plays dead then gets up and hits 2 FT's. learning well from Pierce i see
He laying down on the sidelines. He already after that Nash martyrdom crown.
Fake it til you make it.
ohwell.gif

Nate Robinson gettin pt is trouble. As much as im a fan of Nate I despise his team this dude is dangerous I was hoping theyd keep him on the bench.

laugh.gif

a) I'll openly admit that I started following the Celtics in 2008. After MJ retired, I followed Ray Allen, KG, and the Hornets once they came to LA. With Ray and KG both going to Boston, I was gonna support the Celtics until one or both left. Never liked Pierce before, not a "fan" of his still. It is what it is.
b) Dwight Howard is a dirty player. And sure, go on your rant about KG, Pierce's flopping, etc. yada yada yada Area 51, the Kennedy conspiracy, get it all out of your system... but at the end of the day, Howard plays dirty. He's PURPOSELY reckless with his elbows and he hides behind that ***$ - eating grin of his, until he gets fouled and then he cries worse than LeBron James.

He's incredibly impotent on offense, barring he either gets lucky or catches and alley oop and he's really nothing more than a stronger version of Tyson Chandler.

Truth be told... I just don't like him. In the grand scheme of the NBA, I believe the top 5 guys are LeBron, Kobe, Melo, Wade, and probably Deron or Rondo, depending of how far Boston gets this year.

Yet, the NBA forces Howard down my throat, an overrated center who is superb on the defensive end (I'll say that) but is really nothing else. Never before in NBA history has a "superstar" been so incredibly one-sided in talent. 

You guys need more?
Stop reading after this and the next
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom