**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

I think it's safe to say that he considers himself an LA guy now
laugh.gif
smh.gif

He aint a "native new yorker" anymore

The Orlando Magic have replaced the New York Knicks as the top team on Chris Paul's list of preferred destinations, according to league sources.

Paul believes the Magic, with Dwight Howard, would be a better fit for him. Also, Paul realizes the Magic have more to offer New Orleans in a trade and therefore views it as a more realistic landing spot.

New York, Portland and Dallas are still all on Paul's short list.

like i said screw any player from LRMR. this reeks of them using boussard as a mouthpiece AGAIN. cycle repeating itself because that's the only blueprint they know.

First get CP's name out there in the biggest market and then move on to other teams. I would rather have mello than CP just based off the fact that his company is maverick carter. 100% serious.

The Orlando Magic have replaced the New York Knicks as the top team on Chris Paul's list of preferred destinations, according to league sources.

Paul believes the Magic, with Dwight Howard, would be a better fit for him. Also, Paul realizes the Magic have more to offer New Orleans in a trade and therefore views it as a more realistic landing spot.

New York, Portland and Dallas are still all on Paul's short list.

like i said screw any player from LRMR. this reeks of them using boussard as a mouthpiece AGAIN. cycle repeating itself because that's the only blueprint they know.

First get CP's name out there in the biggest market and then move on to other teams. I would rather have mello than CP just based off the fact that his company is maverick carter. 100% serious.

Again what are they gaining from saying NY then to some other team? Publicity of him wanting to be traded?

Again what are they gaining from saying NY then to some other team? Publicity of him wanting to be traded?

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Again what are they gaining from saying NY then to somewhere else? Publicity of him wanting to be traded?

any pub is good pub to them. who was talking about chris paul before a week ago? dude hasn't played in how long? now his name has been everywhere for half a week. you think a rumor that says chris paul wants to be traded and portland is the number one team gets anywhere near the same amount of media attention?

spurning the advances of new york never hurts with the general public either."CP realized he couldn't win in NYC and picked winning (orlando) over money and fame" or "picked loyalty over money and fame and decided to not force a trade to NYC he will just stay with the hornets."

i saw them feed the media BS sources for an entire month, this is the only thing these amateurs know how to do at the moment.

Again what are they gaining from saying NY then to somewhere else? Publicity of him wanting to be traded?

any pub is good pub to them. who was talking about chris paul before a week ago? dude hasn't played in how long? now his name has been everywhere for half a week. you think a rumor that says chris paul wants to be traded and portland is the number one team gets anywhere near the same amount of media attention?

spurning the advances of new york never hurts with the general public either."CP realized he couldn't win in NYC and picked winning (orlando) over money and fame" or "picked loyalty over money and fame and decided to not force a trade to NYC he will just stay with the hornets."

i saw them feed the media BS sources for an entire month, this is the only thing these amateurs know how to do at the moment.

if this is true i really could care less... i want cp3 but not with okafor... with that being said i can live with this lineup as is... with all the trades and free agent signings im curious to see how this team does... and getting rid of everyone just to get cp3 is a good a idea but it also means they are giving up on this current lineup without seeing how they play.... this team definitely has a future with the lineup they got and with the flexibility donnie has created the future is looking bright with or without melo and cp3... dont get me wrong id want both on this team but the knicks will move on and still do there thing... im not even worried about it really...

if this is true i really could care less... i want cp3 but not with okafor... with that being said i can live with this lineup as is... with all the trades and free agent signings im curious to see how this team does... and getting rid of everyone just to get cp3 is a good a idea but it also means they are giving up on this current lineup without seeing how they play.... this team definitely has a future with the lineup they got and with the flexibility donnie has created the future is looking bright with or without melo and cp3... dont get me wrong id want both on this team but the knicks will move on and still do there thing... im not even worried about it really...

Originally Posted by DubA169

So LRMR has Paul doing this for publicity? To increase Paul's fame by saying he didn't pursue fame and money by going to NY and some good press?

That's what they want?

To be clear NY media been talking about Paul coming here. It just increased when it was known he wanted out of NO before the season started. The possibility of getting Paul was brought up in articles in the scenario we didn't get LeBron.

Back
Top Bottom