**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

I don't see why the signing of Brown would push Douglas out the door.

Should still be a good amount of minutes available if Felton and Brown are the starters in the backcourt.

Originally Posted by BangDak

I like Toney the best though. He can actually defend.
You know D'antoni aint about that life.
Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Should still be a good amount of minutes available if Felton and Brown are the starters in the backcourt.
It would. I don't see D'antoni playing him as a SG with the amount of wingmen we already have. He'd be backing up Felton as strange as that might be.

Somebody is gonna hoard the minutes most likely Felton and if D'antoni isn't giving anybody the chance to show their stuff with the new players there will be even less pt especially if we're competitors for the 6th or 7th seed.

Originally Posted by BangDak

I like Toney the best though. He can actually defend.
You know D'antoni aint about that life.
Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

It would. I don't see D'antoni playing him as a SG with the amount of wingmen we already have. He'd be backing up Felton as strange as that might be.

Somebody is gonna hoard the minutes most likely Felton and if D'antoni isn't giving anybody the chance to show their stuff with the new players there will be even less pt especially if we're competitors for the 6th or 7th seed.

laugh.gif
at Shannon being a PG.
I'm saying that's what D'antoni will put out there for offense. Probably Brown-Randolph-Chandler just to score.

sick.gif
@ the thought of Shannon running the point. I would much rather keep Douglas, trade Shannon along with Wilson for Rudy. All Shannon can do is dunk. I didn't see one other attribute while he was playing with the Lakers that I liked outside of his dunking.

sick.gif
@ the thought of Shannon running the point. I would much rather keep Douglas, trade Shannon along with Wilson for Rudy. All Shannon can do is dunk. I didn't see one other attribute while he was playing with the Lakers that I liked outside of his dunking.

Yea.. don't see the point in signing Shannon, he's not better than any of the two PG we have (Felton, Douglas)

He's not better than any of the 2,3's.... Chandler, Azubuike, Walker

now Rudy, would fit pretty good, maybe lure Rubio and is a legit 2

Yea.. don't see the point in signing Shannon, he's not better than any of the two PG we have (Felton, Douglas)

He's not better than any of the 2,3's.... Chandler, Azubuike, Walker

now Rudy, would fit pretty good, maybe lure Rubio and is a legit 2

'Blueprint' billboard removed

Remember that 127-foot billboard of Mikhail Prokhorov and Jay-Z, adorned with a Nets logo, that went up on a building facing Madison Square Garden to taunt the Knicks at the start of free agency?

It’s being painted over this week, but not because James Dolan called the league office to complain that the likenesses of the Nets’ owners were peering straight into the Knicks offices.

The Nets apparently leased that billboard space only for one month.

pretty funny. what a big spender. that open letter that he wrote to lebron, kissing his !$% was pretty pathetic too. i'm sure he wants lebron on the nets after he's done in mami. lebron's probably dumb enough to play for the nets over the knicks, so maybe he's on to something.

'Blueprint' billboard removed

Remember that 127-foot billboard of Mikhail Prokhorov and Jay-Z, adorned with a Nets logo, that went up on a building facing Madison Square Garden to taunt the Knicks at the start of free agency?

It’s being painted over this week, but not because James Dolan called the league office to complain that the likenesses of the Nets’ owners were peering straight into the Knicks offices.

The Nets apparently leased that billboard space only for one month.

pretty funny. what a big spender. that open letter that he wrote to lebron, kissing his !$% was pretty pathetic too. i'm sure he wants lebron on the nets after he's done in mami. lebron's probably dumb enough to play for the nets over the knicks, so maybe he's on to something.

the more i think about it the more i want rudy on this team. as stupid as this may sound, but i think with him at SG we're guaranteed a playoff spot (not saying he's that good, but he will make us that much better)

the more i think about it the more i want rudy on this team. as stupid as this may sound, but i think with him at SG we're guaranteed a playoff spot (not saying he's that good, but he will make us that much better)

i like shannon on the knicks actually but only as a bench player and not a starter.... i think he can be a solid bench player... look what he did in the playoffs for the limited time he played... he didnt put up big numbers but he contributed

i like shannon on the knicks actually but only as a bench player and not a starter.... i think he can be a solid bench player... look what he did in the playoffs for the limited time he played... he didnt put up big numbers but he contributed

Shannon did it on a stacked Lakers team. The only thing he had to worry about was getting to the rim. He can't play point, it seemed like whenever he was in the game Fisher or Farmar was there with him to bring the ball up. I'm not feeling a back court of Brown and Felton/Douglas at any point during the game. Douglas would be in the same role that Shannon would be put in and he can do much more then Shannon can any way, BUT I guess if we gotta get rid of Douglas to get Rudy I'd do it. I just don't want Shannon if a trade for Rudy isn't gonna happen.

Shannon did it on a stacked Lakers team. The only thing he had to worry about was getting to the rim. He can't play point, it seemed like whenever he was in the game Fisher or Farmar was there with him to bring the ball up. I'm not feeling a back court of Brown and Felton/Douglas at any point during the game. Douglas would be in the same role that Shannon would be put in and he can do much more then Shannon can any way, BUT I guess if we gotta get rid of Douglas to get Rudy I'd do it. I just don't want Shannon if a trade for Rudy isn't gonna happen.

^ ya but he doesn't have to play the point... he can play the 2 like barbosa in phoenix even though he got better handles than shannon
laugh.gif
... and like i said hes not going to play big minutes anyway so putting him in there just to score a few buckets and play D is not a bad thing

^ ya but he doesn't have to play the point... he can play the 2 like barbosa in phoenix even though he got better handles than shannon
laugh.gif
... and like i said hes not going to play big minutes anyway so putting him in there just to score a few buckets and play D is not a bad thing

Back
Top Bottom