**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

A.I. was far from over the hill at that time. In fact, he had hit that prime age of talent and experience when he reached Denver. If I'm not mistaken, he averaged career highs in assists his time there.

I'm still salty about that trade. It would have been a good look with Melo/AI/Chauncey on the same squad.

A.I. was far from over the hill at that time. In fact, he had hit that prime age of talent and experience when he reached Denver. If I'm not mistaken, he averaged career highs in assists his time there.

I'm still salty about that trade. It would have been a good look with Melo/AI/Chauncey on the same squad.

^ai was still dropping 30 a game when he was traded to Denver and will be the best player melo will have ever played with whether he ends up staying, going to Chicago, or ny this season. Only way I see that changing is if the three that were part of his wedding toast team up and cp3 winds up playing with him.

^ai was still dropping 30 a game when he was traded to Denver and will be the best player melo will have ever played with whether he ends up staying, going to Chicago, or ny this season. Only way I see that changing is if the three that were part of his wedding toast team up and cp3 winds up playing with him.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Maybe the best player to play with Melo but farrrrrrrrrr from the best player for Melo to play with.
They finished with 50 wins which was the highest total for Denver since 88'. The only reason they didn't too well in the playoffs is because the whole West was good that year and they only got the 8th seed. For that one year Iverson and Melo were 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Maybe the best player to play with Melo but farrrrrrrrrr from the best player for Melo to play with.
They finished with 50 wins which was the highest total for Denver since 88'. The only reason they didn't too well in the playoffs is because the whole West was good that year and they only got the 8th seed. For that one year Iverson and Melo were 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I Wear Sneakers

what time are tix going on sale on thursday?

anyone got a solid answer?
nerd.gif

I plan to buy all my tickets as soon as they go on sale. Both heat games, lakers, nuggets (if Melo stays), and a couple other games.

Originally Posted by I Wear Sneakers

what time are tix going on sale on thursday?

anyone got a solid answer?
nerd.gif

I plan to buy all my tickets as soon as they go on sale. Both heat games, lakers, nuggets (if Melo stays), and a couple other games.

sign up as a knick insider and mobile member and you'll be able to buy tix before the general public. they have 22 & 11 game plans.

sign up as a knick insider and mobile member and you'll be able to buy tix before the general public. they have 22 & 11 game plans.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

i was at the club too.

melo never spoke those words.

And this is why Twitter is the devil's invention.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ nyc fans stay lookin for someone to come there and play havent yet learned ya lesson
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom