**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

I didnt see anyone voting for Isaac Sasson
laugh.gif
frown.gif

and, Mullin did a good job. You can blame part of the bad job done on the management.

Originally Posted by DubA169

how is the game proph
Jordan Challenge is pretty difficult
laugh.gif
and it was funny how john starks was dunking on me
roll.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

game is very nice tho...2k did a good job

Fail for using Shawn Kemp's cavaliers picture in the sonics intro tho
laugh.gif
sick.gif

it wasn't as bad as this but still lol

shawn_kemp2.jpg

Originally Posted by DubA169

how is the game proph
Jordan Challenge is pretty difficult
laugh.gif
and it was funny how john starks was dunking on me
roll.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

game is very nice tho...2k did a good job

Fail for using Shawn Kemp's cavaliers picture in the sonics intro tho
laugh.gif
sick.gif

it wasn't as bad as this but still lol

shawn_kemp2.jpg

[h1]Diplomatic Knicks, Settled in Milan, Get Ready to Play[/h1][h6]By HOWARD BECK[/h6][h6]Published: October 2, 2010[/h6]MILAN — After 24 hours in Italy, Patrick Ewing Jr. sent up an electronic flare.

“The food here isn’t as good as I thought it’d be,

[h1]Diplomatic Knicks, Settled in Milan, Get Ready to Play[/h1][h6]By HOWARD BECK[/h6][h6]Published: October 2, 2010[/h6]MILAN — After 24 hours in Italy, Patrick Ewing Jr. sent up an electronic flare.

“The food here isn’t as good as I thought it’d be,

So he's going with... Felton-Chandler-Gallo-Amare-Turiaf..I would Prefer Mozgov or AR @ C.. can still change we'll see but wateva..

Imma miss the game cuz of work but i'll catch it @ 10P.M

I made a $150 bet wit my boy that Knicks will make the playoffs... Think i got a shot?

So he's going with... Felton-Chandler-Gallo-Amare-Turiaf..I would Prefer Mozgov or AR @ C.. can still change we'll see but wateva..

I made a $150 bet wit my boy that Knicks will make the playoffs... Think i got a shot?

i personally wouldn't do it but yes i think we will make it. we are too young to be called a definite playoffs team. plus the east is stacked

i personally wouldn't do it but yes i think we will make it. we are too young to be called a definite playoffs team. plus the east is stacked

You got a good chance with that bet barring any significant injuries. I think this team can get in on talent alone.

BTW, this is my first Sunday home in over a year
smile.gif
. I quit my %+!#$ $%+ pharmacy job on Friday. Now I need to find a better pharmacy job with a payrate one would expect for a pharm. tech.

You got a good chance with that bet barring any significant injuries. I think this team can get in on talent alone.

BTW, this is my first Sunday home in over a year
smile.gif
. I quit my %+!#$ $%+ pharmacy job on Friday. Now I need to find a better pharmacy job with a payrate one would expect for a pharm. tech.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

I'll never bet on the Knicks ever again after Eddy Curry lost me $100, but you should win that bet. If the Knicks don't make the playoffs, this year was a failure. They have no reason not to be an 8 seed at the worst.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

I'll never bet on the Knicks ever again after Eddy Curry lost me $100, but you should win that bet. If the Knicks don't make the playoffs, this year was a failure. They have no reason not to be an 8 seed at the worst.

I just dropped 60 points on the knicks with MJ
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
...finally completed that jordan challenge in 2k11 (Double Nickle)

I just dropped 60 points on the knicks with MJ
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
...finally completed that jordan challenge in 2k11 (Double Nickle)

Back
Top Bottom