**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Why would we? T-Mac could contribute, but chances are he'd take shots away from Gallinari/Randolph/Chandler/guys who will be apart of the future of the team.

I think T-Mac would be willing to take the minimum if we were title contenders this year and brought in LBJ, but otherwise I don't see him coming back here.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by malibusfinest310

lol at the responses. another disappointing season in NY. and u were/are on suicide watch because lebron chose
Miami
Usually it's best to ignore trolls who contribute nothing, but if you actually read majority of this thread, we got over Lebron choosing Miami very quickly.  Considering most people expected the Knicks to strike out or overpay for Joe Johnson and Rudy Gay, we came out of this with an All-Star and top PF, a solid PG on a good contract, traded Lee who was likely to leave for free and got great potential in Randolph, and two solid contributing pieces in Azubuike and Turiaf, plus a project top ranked big man from overseas, AND we trimmed the fat of ball hogs and bad contracts and kept the young players we had.  All while maintaining cap flexibility for the next few years and not locking ourselves into any long term deals other than Amare.
anyone have the gif of the rock givin a round of applause
laugh.gif
2itn3mw.gif

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Originally Posted by Big J 33

lol at the responses. another disappointing season in NY. and u were/are on suicide watch because lebron chose
Miami
Usually it's best to ignore trolls who contribute nothing, but if you actually read majority of this thread, we got over Lebron choosing Miami very quickly.  Considering most people expected the Knicks to strike out or overpay for Joe Johnson and Rudy Gay, we came out of this with an All-Star and top PF, a solid PG on a good contract, traded Lee who was likely to leave for free and got great potential in Randolph, and two solid contributing pieces in Azubuike and Turiaf, plus a project top ranked big man from overseas, AND we trimmed the fat of ball hogs and bad contracts and kept the young players we had.  All while maintaining cap flexibility for the next few years and not locking ourselves into any long term deals other than Amare.
anyone have the gif of the rock givin a round of applause
laugh.gif
2itn3mw.gif

It's almost as if dudes are mad that we aren't wallowing in self-pitty lol. Don't be mad cause we got real fans.

It's almost as if dudes are mad that we aren't wallowing in self-pitty lol. Don't be mad cause we got real fans.

not only did alot of knicks fans get over lebron quick. In 2 days they were ready to do the same hoping and praying over again with melo. Theres something psychologically wrong with knicks fans.

but for the first time in a while theres gonna be a real team on the court. i'm really excited. i can't wait for amare's first powerful dunk at MSG. the crowd is going to love him after that.

not only did alot of knicks fans get over lebron quick. In 2 days they were ready to do the same hoping and praying over again with melo. Theres something psychologically wrong with knicks fans.

but for the first time in a while theres gonna be a real team on the court. i'm really excited. i can't wait for amare's first powerful dunk at MSG. the crowd is going to love him after that.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

of course u have reals fans, u guys are consistently FAILING! and losing

when u guys start making it deep to the playoffs, come talk to me. more people will be wearing knicks gear, more people caring, and of course bandwagoners

when and if the knicks ever have a winning team than makes it to the post season, EVERYONE in NY that was "not really a knicks fan", or "doesnt really follow bball", or that says "x team is my team", will become an "O.G. knicks fan", or a "die hard knicks fan" or, "yeah i always been a fan". yall just havent seen a playoff run
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

it happens. it happens in LA, in miami, in CLEVELAND, everywhere.

u guys are hating LA cuz we won it.

yes, i understand there are bandwagoners, and haters, and real fans.

and like J 33 said, at least yall didnt get b*** hurt like cleveland

and animal thug, DONT ignore my respone, lame

when u guys start making it deep to the playoffs, come talk to me. more people will be wearing knicks gear, more people caring, and of course bandwagoners

when and if the knicks ever have a winning team than makes it to the post season, EVERYONE in NY that was "not really a knicks fan", or "doesnt really follow bball", or that says "x team is my team", will become an "O.G. knicks fan", or a "die hard knicks fan" or, "yeah i always been a fan". yall just havent seen a playoff run
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How does that make any sense? And if it wasn't for Jerry West gift wrapping Gasol for a half chewd M&M and $4 subway card the Lakers would still be losing in the first round. Walk away homie  

How does that make any sense? And if it wasn't for Jerry West gift wrapping Gasol for a half chewd M&M and $4 subway card the Lakers would still be losing in the first round. Walk away homie  

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'd take the drivel that you wrote more seriously if you were a Warriors or Clippers fan, but you're not, so I'll just chalk it up to you being a toolbag.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'd take the drivel that you wrote more seriously if you were a Warriors or Clippers fan, but you're not, so I'll just chalk it up to you being a toolbag.

Let the record show, I as a Laker fan never seen Malibusfinest in any Laker thread ever.  (unless this is a new SN and I don't know it)

On behalf of my brethren, sorry for the disruption. 
tired.gif

Let the record show, I as a Laker fan never seen Malibusfinest in any Laker thread ever.  (unless this is a new SN and I don't know it)

tired.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

tired.gif

INTERNET.

SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Originally Posted by CP1708

tired.gif

INTERNET.

SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Back
Top Bottom