**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

If we don't get a better SG before the end of the season through trades how do yall feel about going after a Jason Richardson or John Salmons? (If you want assume we already got Melo and TP/CP3) or would you rather keep Wilson assuming he isn't traded? Other notable names are Michael Redd, Mo "The Ghost" Williams, and Caron Butler.

I'm not so much already writing this season off but just thinking about getting better in general which has me looking ahead a bit. I was watching old Knick games and Gallo really isn't suited as a 2 when D'antoni played him there or had him guard a pg cuz that sets up a mismatch for somebody guarding the 3. I know we got a new team but I'm just putting it out there.

If we don't get a better SG before the end of the season through trades how do yall feel about going after a Jason Richardson or John Salmons? (If you want assume we already got Melo and TP/CP3) or would you rather keep Wilson assuming he isn't traded? Other notable names are Michael Redd, Mo "The Ghost" Williams, and Caron Butler.

I'm not so much already writing this season off but just thinking about getting better in general which has me looking ahead a bit. I was watching old Knick games and Gallo really isn't suited as a 2 when D'antoni played him there or had him guard a pg cuz that sets up a mismatch for somebody guarding the 3. I know we got a new team but I'm just putting it out there.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Well this thread has certainly awoken from its slumber.
I swear, Landry Fields said damn it's getting quiet in here, and the %#+%# jumps 6 pages immediately. 
laugh.gif

@thread title
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Well this thread has certainly awoken from its slumber.
I swear, Landry Fields said damn it's getting quiet in here, and the %#+%# jumps 6 pages immediately. 
laugh.gif

@thread title
smh.gif

Ive been wanted Jason richardson on the knicks, dude is my favorite player of all time, great dunker, one of the best 3 point shooters, only thing he lacks, is turnovers. but he would work great with d antoni system.

Ive been wanted Jason richardson on the knicks, dude is my favorite player of all time, great dunker, one of the best 3 point shooters, only thing he lacks, is turnovers. but he would work great with d antoni system.

Originally Posted by malibusfinest310

the only thing u have against LA is the "bandwagon fans"

i know, there are bandwogoners, but there are also real fans like any other city
u guys just cant look past the championships. STOP HATING

heres the deal

NY hasnt experience a winning season like the Lakers

if this coming season, the Knicks make it to the finals, do u think there are gunna be a lot more knicks fans than last year or the year before?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the rest of the nation/ non knicks fans are gunna point u out for that and talk trash

people are gunna call all of u guys bandwagoners and what not

why?

1. there are gunna be plenty of em

2. theyre gunna hate like people hate the Lakers or whatever teams wins the title

done deal

man he's dropping knowledge on us y'all.

you want my sn? maybe it will suit you better

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by malibusfinest310

the only thing u have against LA is the "bandwagon fans"

i know, there are bandwogoners, but there are also real fans like any other city
u guys just cant look past the championships. STOP HATING

heres the deal

NY hasnt experience a winning season like the Lakers

if this coming season, the Knicks make it to the finals, do u think there are gunna be a lot more knicks fans than last year or the year before?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the rest of the nation/ non knicks fans are gunna point u out for that and talk trash

people are gunna call all of u guys bandwagoners and what not

why?

1. there are gunna be plenty of em

2. theyre gunna hate like people hate the Lakers or whatever teams wins the title

done deal

man he's dropping knowledge on us y'all.

you want my sn? maybe it will suit you better

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Yeah I like his game a lot and ever since his duel with Desmond Mason in the dunk contest I always wanted to see them on the same team too bad he never panned out as a star player.

Only thing with JRich is that he's getting older not real old though, just over 30.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Yeah I like his game a lot and ever since his duel with Desmond Mason in the dunk contest I always wanted to see them on the same team too bad he never panned out as a star player.

Only thing with JRich is that he's getting older not real old though, just over 30.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the Laker fan, my avy speaks volumes.

I'm really hoping Lee's injury isnt too serious.. I want to see him on the USA basketball roster more than anyone, now that Amar'e wont be playing for US this summer. And with most of the star players not competing, it would be nice to see Lee get some shine on the National Level.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the Laker fan, my avy speaks volumes.

I'm really hoping Lee's injury isnt too serious.. I want to see him on the USA basketball roster more than anyone, now that Amar'e wont be playing for US this summer. And with most of the star players not competing, it would be nice to see Lee get some shine on the National Level.

Originally Posted by DubA169

if we make it to the finals we will be too drunk to care or notice the bandwagon fans. stop making lakers fans look like insecure females and go away.

yea this guy aint even in laker threads. i seen him in a couple other threads starting @!*% aswell. its prolly notorious 858. dude is a straight hater

How does that make any sense? And if it wasn't for Jerry West gift wrapping Gasol for a half chewd M&M and $4 subway card the Lakers would still be losing in the first round.

dude jerry west wasnt even part of the grizzlies organization no more when that trade went down.

Originally Posted by DubA169

if we make it to the finals we will be too drunk to care or notice the bandwagon fans. stop making lakers fans look like insecure females and go away.

yea this guy aint even in laker threads. i seen him in a couple other threads starting @!*% aswell. its prolly notorious 858. dude is a straight hater

How does that make any sense? And if it wasn't for Jerry West gift wrapping Gasol for a half chewd M&M and $4 subway card the Lakers would still be losing in the first round.

dude jerry west wasnt even part of the grizzlies organization no more when that trade went down.

Jerry West wasn't a part of the Memphis organization and he can deny it all he wants, but he had a hand in the trade. The dude who he groomed to take over his position gave Gasol away for nothing. Either Jerry West is a horrible teacher or Chris Wallace is a horrible student. Either way Memphis got fleeced.

Jerry West wasn't a part of the Memphis organization and he can deny it all he wants, but he had a hand in the trade. The dude who he groomed to take over his position gave Gasol away for nothing. Either Jerry West is a horrible teacher or Chris Wallace is a horrible student. Either way Memphis got fleeced.

[h2]Billups Believes Carmelo Will Stay[/h2]
Jul 21, 2010 7:46 AM EST

den_40.gif
Nuggets point guard Chauncey Billups believes Carmelo Anthony will remain with the team.

"He better, or he's going to have a problem on his hands when he sees me," Billups said when asked if he thought Anthony would take Denver's offer of an extension.

Sources close to Anthony have said that he expects to accept the team's offer of a three-year, $65 million extension.

"I'm hoping he does. I know Melo loves Denver, it's pretty much home and I think that he will (sign the extension)," Billups said. "But I've seen stranger things. ... All I can do is be hopeful."

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap/#ixzz0uKSk2B27

Back
Top Bottom