**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Yeah I wasn't sure about a super team either. Its a perfect example of how the NBA has fallen lately. Sure there hasn't been equal competition all around but the Miami Big 3 is just ridiculous. However, the times are obviously changing. Certain teams are packing guns, others are still fighting with sticks and stones. I don't want the Knicks being one of those teams stuck in the past. "If you can't beat them, join them" :/

Yeah I wasn't sure about a super team either. Its a perfect example of how the NBA has fallen lately. Sure there hasn't been equal competition all around but the Miami Big 3 is just ridiculous. However, the times are obviously changing. Certain teams are packing guns, others are still fighting with sticks and stones. I don't want the Knicks being one of those teams stuck in the past. "If you can't beat them, join them" :/

i dont want a super team. But if thats what it takes to win a championship fine.

i dnt need a dynasty. just one

i dont want a super team. But if thats what it takes to win a championship fine.

i dnt need a dynasty. just one

Didn't realize we were on some Ellis Island Knicks...
This current team, this 2010 edition seems special. Gallinari the Italian Knick, has in two years proven to be one of the top shooters in the NBA. It is no accident his nickname is "The Rooster," an inference to his cockiness. The new aquisitions are long on edge. Turiaf, the Frenchman is a veteran willing to dispatch his limbs in the path of those bold enough to speed into his paint. Mozgov, the seven foot one Russian, has displayed a fire and flamboyance, a desire to dunk and block shots. And the Jamacian Jerome Jordan, a seven foot draftee joins him. Anthony Randolph, the German born player, is the simply the second coming of Marcus Camby, an uncanny dunker who posesses a jump shot that at his height is matched only by Kevin Durant. Azibuke, the Londoner, is smooth, among the best shooter/slasher the Knicks have had in a decade. The Canadian, draftee Andy Rautins, a coaches son, and a three point arsonist, who at Syracuse, played his college home games at Madison Square Garden.

pimp.gif

Didn't realize we were on some Ellis Island Knicks...
This current team, this 2010 edition seems special. Gallinari the Italian Knick, has in two years proven to be one of the top shooters in the NBA. It is no accident his nickname is "The Rooster," an inference to his cockiness. The new aquisitions are long on edge. Turiaf, the Frenchman is a veteran willing to dispatch his limbs in the path of those bold enough to speed into his paint. Mozgov, the seven foot one Russian, has displayed a fire and flamboyance, a desire to dunk and block shots. And the Jamacian Jerome Jordan, a seven foot draftee joins him. Anthony Randolph, the German born player, is the simply the second coming of Marcus Camby, an uncanny dunker who posesses a jump shot that at his height is matched only by Kevin Durant. Azibuke, the Londoner, is smooth, among the best shooter/slasher the Knicks have had in a decade. The Canadian, draftee Andy Rautins, a coaches son, and a three point arsonist, who at Syracuse, played his college home games at Madison Square Garden.

pimp.gif

"To be honest, yes. I was having a really good feeling about him coming here because if I was him, I'd probably choose New York," Gallinari said. "But he didn't, he went to the Heat."

Gallinari had heard plenty about James throughout the first two years of his NBA career. James even pulled him aside after one game at the Garden to offer him some advice and best wishes. James followed Gallinari enough to know about his back issues as a rookie in 2008-09.

i still don't think rooster in untouchable... but i if had my way he would die a knick. he has the skill, heart, pride, and ANGER of a knick more than anyone since spree. he took offense to lebron not coming same as me and u

"To be honest, yes. I was having a really good feeling about him coming here because if I was him, I'd probably choose New York," Gallinari said. "But he didn't, he went to the Heat."

Gallinari had heard plenty about James throughout the first two years of his NBA career. James even pulled him aside after one game at the Garden to offer him some advice and best wishes. James followed Gallinari enough to know about his back issues as a rookie in 2008-09.

i still don't think rooster in untouchable... but i if had my way he would die a knick. he has the skill, heart, pride, and ANGER of a knick more than anyone since spree. he took offense to lebron not coming same as me and u

I will gladly take Emeka in a Chris Paul trade. Slide Amare to the 4 and have him at the 5 as someone who blocks, plays D, gets boards and is athletic enough to stay out of the paint if Amare is down there.

I will gladly take Emeka in a Chris Paul trade. Slide Amare to the 4 and have him at the 5 as someone who blocks, plays D, gets boards and is athletic enough to stay out of the paint if Amare is down there.

If the Hornets were smart, they would trade CP3 before this season. They shouldnt take a chance in him possibly playing poorly, only decreasing his trade value.

If the Hornets were smart, they would trade CP3 before this season. They shouldnt take a chance in him possibly playing poorly, only decreasing his trade value.

If he plays poorly or sulks just to sabotage his way out of NO, then that's not the type of player you'd want on your team anyway.

I mean, don't get me wrong. Anyone would take CP3 on their team.

But it's tough to have a guy with that type of attitude (sulking when things are bad) be the floor leader of your team.

If he plays poorly or sulks just to sabotage his way out of NO, then that's not the type of player you'd want on your team anyway.

I mean, don't get me wrong. Anyone would take CP3 on their team.

But it's tough to have a guy with that type of attitude (sulking when things are bad) be the floor leader of your team.

Well CP3 does have a b*tchy side to him, but I can't say he doesn't play hard (and dirty) when it comes down to it. Sometimes you have to accept the negative with the positive (if he comes here).

Well CP3 does have a b*tchy side to him, but I can't say he doesn't play hard (and dirty) when it comes down to it. Sometimes you have to accept the negative with the positive (if he comes here).

He did give that speech at Melo's birthday that they should team up in NY. Why would he go else where if he himself gave that speech?

But I still say we should keep our expectations low until people are actually wearing the orange and blue, cause if not then we only set ourselves up for disappointment.

He did give that speech at Melo's birthday that they should team up in NY. Why would he go else where if he himself gave that speech?

But I still say we should keep our expectations low until people are actually wearing the orange and blue, cause if not then we only set ourselves up for disappointment.

I'll take a super team...i will not complain.  

I want to see how our current team looks on the court tho and i do want to see if paul is back to where he was before the injury, before we even start talking about trading for him

I want to see how our current team looks on the court tho and i do want to see if paul is back to where he was before the injury, before we even start talking about trading for him

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

QFT

Back
Top Bottom