**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

What's everyone's predictions for wins next season?

grin.gif

When you're feeling down being a Knicks fan, just look over the pond to the Nets. A strikeout in every sense of the word. Look, we landed one of the top FA's this time around, and we can still make moves. Sure, we are nowhere near an elite team, but 'd like to think we have made upward progress. You gotta start somewhere.

When you're feeling down being a Knicks fan, just look over the pond to the Nets. A strikeout in every sense of the word. Look, we landed one of the top FA's this time around, and we can still make moves. Sure, we are nowhere near an elite team, but 'd like to think we have made upward progress. You gotta start somewhere.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Where are the good to great relatively young centers in the NBA? Specifically some that would fit in D'antoni's system?

That has been on my mind since we already know what type of pg we need. In the East were going to need some good quality big bodies to at least be a presence in the paint.

I don't think even highly doubt we're getting Yao although it'd be great for him and us. So ever since Dirk resigned I been unable to think of anyone. Go looking overseas possibly?
nerd.gif
There's a reason people are so high on players like Lopez and Noah, young and promising centers are a dying breed.. and people aren't looking to give them away.

I'm interested in seeing how Randolph fits in, I've seen some recent video/pictures of him and he looks bigger, I wouldn't be surprised to see him play some center for us this year.
I know this that's why I asked who is out there FA wise and in regards to trades. I only think about this cuz there really hasn't been a center that's thrived in D'antoni's offense. The whole Dirk being great in that system had me thinking who else might be a good fit. I personally felt an athletic shot blocking C would be best but I guess none exist or are unattainable at the moment.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Where are the good to great relatively young centers in the NBA? Specifically some that would fit in D'antoni's system?

That has been on my mind since we already know what type of pg we need. In the East were going to need some good quality big bodies to at least be a presence in the paint.

I don't think even highly doubt we're getting Yao although it'd be great for him and us. So ever since Dirk resigned I been unable to think of anyone. Go looking overseas possibly?
nerd.gif
There's a reason people are so high on players like Lopez and Noah, young and promising centers are a dying breed.. and people aren't looking to give them away.

I'm interested in seeing how Randolph fits in, I've seen some recent video/pictures of him and he looks bigger, I wouldn't be surprised to see him play some center for us this year.
I know this that's why I asked who is out there FA wise and in regards to trades. I only think about this cuz there really hasn't been a center that's thrived in D'antoni's offense. The whole Dirk being great in that system had me thinking who else might be a good fit. I personally felt an athletic shot blocking C would be best but I guess none exist or are unattainable at the moment.

^ 35-40 wins and have a chance with the 7 & 8 seed now that cleveland and toronto are out the picture

^ 35-40 wins and have a chance with the 7 & 8 seed now that cleveland and toronto are out the picture

i think he is a good pick-up for yall. better than that trash yall had before.

P.S about time yall created a new thread. 800 pages is serious business
laugh.gif
. its at 13 already
laugh.gif

i think he is a good pick-up for yall. better than that trash yall had before.

P.S about time yall created a new thread. 800 pages is serious business
laugh.gif
. its at 13 already
laugh.gif

Felton is good for 14-15 points and 7-8 assists next year with our lineup

PG- Felton
SG- Chandler
SF- Gallo
PF- Amare
C- Turiaf

then we can rotate in Randolph, Azibuke, Douglas, etc.

We have a good enough team for 7-8th place in the East, then we can take "HOPEFULLY" a giant leap the next year

Felton is good for 14-15 points and 7-8 assists next year with our lineup

PG- Felton
SG- Chandler
SF- Gallo
PF- Amare
C- Turiaf

then we can rotate in Randolph, Azibuke, Douglas, etc.

We have a good enough team for 7-8th place in the East, then we can take "HOPEFULLY" a giant leap the next year

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Felton sucks, mediocre PG at best.

LOL he played on a team with Gerald Wallace was the best player. He'll be fine.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Felton sucks, mediocre PG at best.

LOL he played on a team with Gerald Wallace was the best player. He'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom