[::OFFICIAL 2010 SAN DIEGO CHARGERS SEASON THREAD - Vol. Season Over. Congrats Chiefs.::]

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Not too sure how I feel about the blackout being lifted against the Pats.

Our 2 wins come off of blacked out home games. Superstition kicking in.
laugh.gif

17von9.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Not too sure how I feel about the blackout being lifted against the Pats.

Our 2 wins come off of blacked out home games. Superstition kicking in.
laugh.gif

17von9.jpg

laugh.gif

This shizzzz suckz horribly. Being a SD Charger fan on the east coast gets laughs. What the heck happened?!?!?

This shizzzz suckz horribly. Being a SD Charger fan on the east coast gets laughs. What the heck happened?!?!?

Originally Posted by mike23theking

*starts petition to blackout the rest of the season, AWAY games too*

3-0 on blacked out games.
laugh.gif

where do i sign?
laugh.gif
, i dont want the monday night game on tv!
laugh.gif

*starts petition to blackout the rest of the season, AWAY games too*

3-0 on blacked out games.
laugh.gif

where do i sign?
laugh.gif
, i dont want the monday night game on tv!
laugh.gif

sproles is gone, floyd is gone, i think we bring back vj on the franchise tag, i think norv stays, legadu is gone. i have a feeling a lot of the free agents we have are going to leave because AJ is such a hard $@*.

sproles is gone, floyd is gone, i think we bring back vj on the franchise tag, i think norv stays, legadu is gone. i have a feeling a lot of the free agents we have are going to leave because AJ is such a hard $@*.

Norv Turner, A.J. Smith will return

The San Diego Chargers missed the playoffs despite having the NFL's No. 2-ranked offense and top-ranked defense. Still, team president Dean Spanos told the San Diego Union-Tribune that both coach Norv Turner and general manager A.J. Smith will return next season.

"The easiest thing in the world is to start over. Who the hell do I go hire? Blow the whole thing up? We're a pretty good team but we have to make the right moves," Spanos told the newspaper. "We've fallen. It could have been our draft picks or our free-agent moves. But we have a good core, and I don'’t care what anybody says, I'’m not afraid to make changes. If I thought it was warranted, I would do it. We have a good foundation here."

2vale6p.gif

The San Diego Chargers missed the playoffs despite having the NFL's No. 2-ranked offense and top-ranked defense. Still, team president Dean Spanos told the San Diego Union-Tribune that both coach Norv Turner and general manager A.J. Smith will return next season.

"The easiest thing in the world is to start over. Who the hell do I go hire? Blow the whole thing up? We're a pretty good team but we have to make the right moves," Spanos told the newspaper. "We've fallen. It could have been our draft picks or our free-agent moves. But we have a good core, and I don'’t care what anybody says, I'’m not afraid to make changes. If I thought it was warranted, I would do it. We have a good foundation here."

2vale6p.gif

2vale6p.gif

i am seriously considering killing my cat and dog right now after reading that

little recap...

in 2007, Norv Turner was handed a 14 -2 team with 11 pro bowlers

2007      11-5                                                    - 2 playoff wins, loss to NE in the AFC Championship game
2008       8-8  (backed into the AFC West title) - 1 playoff win, loss to pittsburgh
2009       13-3                                                  - 0 playoff wins,loss to NY Jets
2010       8-7* one game remaining                    - missed playoffs completely

yeah i see that this "core" is getting us to goin the right direction.  I see exactly how the coaching isnt responsible to a ceretain extent.  There are eff ups everywhere you look with this organization from Spanos, AJ, head coach Norv, asst.coaches (off, def, special teams) coaches, and players.

I have never seen a bigger waste of talent in my life...a more disgusting display of squandering a team with such talent.

Im not saying that we should have won 4 Superbowls but to not have 1 DAMN APPEARANCE with this squad is mind blowing.

Im beyond the suicide watch status.  Im on the verge of just jumping ship and not looking back.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom