*** Official 2010 WWE Royal Rumble Thread - 8pm et Jan 31 PPV (pg 13) ***

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Originally Posted by rpjgator

www.ultimatesports.hostei.com

The stream is like $5 paypal. I used this for the TLC ppv and it was perfect throughout the entire show. Will be using it again tonight.

Edit: It's $6.50 tonight
i am guessing you have already downloaded the thing it tells me i have to download?

VeetleTV? If so yeah, You have to download it to be able to watch it.
ok just asking because i could easily see me downloading this , pay, and it not work making sure i went thru the same steps as u.

Originally Posted by rpjgator

www.ultimatesports.hostei.com

The stream is like $5 paypal. I used this for the TLC ppv and it was perfect throughout the entire show. Will be using it again tonight.

Edit: It's $6.50 tonight
i am guessing you have already downloaded the thing it tells me i have to download?

VeetleTV? If so yeah, You have to download it to be able to watch it.

The magician deleting posts agian.
smh.gif

Oh yea, I like seeing Triple H as Champ so, Lets go HHH, or Shawn. Randy is fun to watch too. I jus cant tstand Cena's corny self. Please dont let him win

I'm trying to register to that tvandsportstreams website, but I my debit and credit cards are neither Visa or Amex so I chose to pay through a reseller but I haven't received a reply to from the user as yet.

Hope I can be up an running before the rumble starts at 8pm...

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I'm trying to register to that tvandsportstreams website, but I my debit and credit cards are neither Visa or Amex so I chose to pay through a reseller but I haven't received a reply to from the user as yet.

Can't you do it via Google Checkout? Or is that Visa and AMEX only too?

I don't think the reseller one activates for a while.

I hate freaking Yuku...

But, to dude asking about using Google checkout if I would have chose that then I would have to wait for 24 hour activation.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Can't you do it via Google Checkout? Or is that Visa and AMEX only too?

I don't think the reseller one activates for a while.

It said something about having to wait 24 hours for activation or something.

I used to use tvandsportstream... it was definitely reliable. Now I'm poor so I just download the PPV around 9pm, and avoid the thread and all wrestling websites.

My predictions are Mickie James d. McCool. Jackson d. Christian. Sheamus d. Orton, Taker d. Rey, and HHH wins Rumble. As much as I hate HHH and don't think he needs/deserves to win, this dude is just insistent upon being the most dominant person in history. I would love to see Jericho or Punk win.

Back
Top Bottom