Official 2011-12 Houston Rockets Season Thread: Dejection, and it feelsbadman.

We back!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Roll Call

Statis22
franchise3
0cks
blackxme
RetroBaller
CLuTcH 713
Peep Game
SlimK4
WhatsLosinLike
Regal Black
PH3N0M3N0N
xX LeGod Xx
smoothrick007
do work son
CLU713
mein07
sole searchin
SheryarYO
LeoUnot

Even our extended family, nicedudewithnicedreams & rck2sactown.

If you down with the team and I missed your name just post in here & I can add you. Go Rox!!!

I'm glad u started this thread, cause I'm way more invested in the NFL than the NBA, but
always ride for my Rockets no matter what.

Post Yao Era begins officially

K Mart, Lowry, Scola and (hopefully) Chuck Hayes at the core. Chase, Goran, and Patterson
on deck, and the rookies gettin shine, Team Red I'm ready
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Besides the Rockets, 3 other teams are interested in Chuck Hayes (Kings, Blazers, Raptors, Wolves).
I hope we're able to keep him along with landing some marquee player, along with another consistent
scoring guy. Hayes has been good for us and has developed very well, and is a mismatch for quite a
few guys. Can't really let him go unless we are sure we're picking up an impact player.

pimp.gif
Roc Boys!

PG - Kyle Lowry/Dragic/Flynn
SG - Kevin Martin/Lee
SF - Chase Budinger/RJ
PF - Scola/BRING BACK LANDRY/Patterson
C - Nene/Hill

Morey I gave you the Blueprint...

Whether it's Nene, Tyson Chandler, or Samuel Dalembert, we just need a center who will be a force
and be able to give us 10/10 every night. Sure, I'd like it if we tanked the season and got a #1 pick
or somehow get Dwight Howard, but with so much offense and the much improved defense,
we just need a guy with height and size who will always be around the rim and not get beat up.
2 fouls in 2 minutes from Thabeet isn't gonna cut it, and neither will a small lineup every night.

I lurk texanstalk here and there, but never been to clutchfans.

I honestly want the Rockets to not end up signing anyone, just bring back Chuck Hayes.
We are stuck in purgatory, let's just suck and get a top 5 pick.  No one of note wants to come here. Morey can't make THE trade so why try to to add someone so we can be the 7th-8th seed?

And it looks like we don't have any national games
laugh.gif
, why would we? But damn Houston is disrespected. 4th largest city and people act like it's some small town.

Originally Posted by blackxme

I honestly want the Rockets to not end up signing anyone, just bring back Chuck Hayes.
We are stuck in purgatory, let's just suck and get a top 5 pick.  No one of note wants to come here. Morey can't make THE trade so why try to to add someone so we can be the 7th-8th seed?

And it looks like we don't have any national games
laugh.gif
, why would we? But damn Houston is disrespected. 4th largest city and people act like it's some small town.

I'm baffled at why both of those happen man. They even mentioned that on 1st Take concerning the Texans, saying that we should have immediately
signed Favre so we "can be relevant".....
indifferent.gif

back to reality and the NBA without Yao...

I've been reading rumors that we're on of the teams willing to trade for CP without a guarantee he'll stay with us and as much as it'd be nice have a backcourt with chris paul in it, it obviously wouldn't make sense to trade for him knowing that it'd be a one season rental.

I honestly feel like with the talent we have, we should be this year's grizzlies...a team that surprises a lot of people and makes a run into the playoffs. it should be interesting to see how mchale does in his first year.

SpearsNBAYahoo Marc J. Spears 
Names talked about in CP3 3-way are: CP to Lakers, Gasol to HOU & Kevin Martin & Luis Scola and possible picks to Hornets, source tells Y!

Think I rather have Scola at his pricetag
Pau with the rockets....

Do_Not_Want_Dog%20(1).jpg

^^^^Man &@*# that. Are people trying to just kill the Rockets off or somethin??? Gasol is one of THE softest
players in the league, and with sending Martin and Scola away, you're basically handing the Hornets anywhere
from 40-60 pts. I know Lowry's not liking Hayes possibly bout to be gone, but if this terrible trade goes through,
I wouldn't even blame him if HE wanted to get traded.

i was gonna tweet at you asking why this thread did not exist yet. thank goodness its here now. sad to see chuck hayes leaving, easy pass on pau gasol, and maybe its just me but every year i here about daryl morey stacking assets to get a certified superstar but i still havent really seen it yet...

Pau is good player, we need his length. I'm neutral about this deal, what else do you guys want Morey to do?

Chris Paul, Dwight, etc. don't want to come here. Now I'll be much more satisfied with this deal if we get Nene

Lowry/Dragic/Flynn
Lee/T-Will
Bud/Marcus
Pau/P.Pat/J.Hill
Nene/Hasheem

That's not so bad. Morey should make a push for D-Will though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom