OFFICIAL 2011-2012 LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS SEASON THREAD (Its a wrap. Great season ends)

Originally Posted by xtianp

I think the general consensus of long-time Clippers fans was that we felt the initial loss of EG and now that things have settled ClipperNation can't wait to see them play.

Real question though, who can we fill out our roster with? I like the idea of running Chauncey alongside CP3, but we are lacking in the big man department.
I read that Olshey's priority now is to sign a quality back-up C.  I hear the team worked out Reggie Evans and is also considering McDyess and Joel Pryzbilla.  Other than that, they seem to think the roster is set.  Even though we don't have a traditional 2, I think we're going to be ok at that spot since Chauncey, Butler, Foye and Mo can all play there, depending on the match ups.  Hell, we may even be able to get away with a CP3/Bledsoe back court against some teams . . . not that I'm recommending it.  But those two could cause some havoc on the front of a full-court press. 

tee is nice but not sure about that price tag for 100% cotton CP or not 
grin.gif

these new fans are killing me 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by patent leather

Still a little bummed that EJ had to go, but seeing CP3 in a Clips uni....now I can't wait for the season to start.

Let's hope Vinny can put everything together. I saw a lot of pick-n-rolls last season, so CP3 should fit right in. Our defense might be kinda questionable though.

Stockton-to-Malone 2.0 going on right now in LA 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

30t6p3b.gif
 and you're one of them.
laker/clipper fan
sick.gif

Man i been supporting Clipps
laugh.gif

You been on my butt for years before Clipps got Blake
laugh.gif

Lakers>> Clippers ALWAYS, dont mean I cant roll with them, though 

You can roll with whomever you want but as long as you put Lakes before Clips your fanhood gets an * 
grin.gif

You know the team you're rooting for is on the up-and-up when you have a growing bandwagon fanbase.

The litmus test should be...You're a real Clip fan if you've watched a game at the Sports Arena.

Originally Posted by CAto312

You know the team you're rooting for is on the up-and-up when you have a growing bandwagon fanbase.

The litmus test should be...You're a real Clip fan if you've watched a game at the Sports Arena.
That's definitely a reasonable standard, but considering the average age of NT members, it might be setting the bar a little to high.  I pass the Sports Arena test though.  I remember my first game there because we were in the upper level with hardly anyone around us and the closest guy to us was yelling "get in the game, Reggie" all night to Reggie Williams.  Good times. 

Nice pics. Heard the scrimmage was a lot of fun. Also heard Trey Thompkins looks impressive.

I should have went, seems like there were a lot of seats left, oh well I just bought some tickets when the Twolves come to town, that game should be fun

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Originally Posted by CAto312

That's definitely a reasonable standard, but considering the average age of NT members, it might be setting the bar a little to high.  I pass the Sports Arena test though.  I remember my first game there because we were in the upper level with hardly anyone around us and the closest guy to us was yelling "get in the game, Reggie" all night to Reggie Williams.  Good times. 
Wow..Reggie Williams is a name I haven't heard in a while.  Thus, I think we're in the same age group then.  Ironically, watching a Clips game at the Sports Arena as a kid made me take notice of some guy named Michael something or rather..circa 1988/89.  I grew up in SoCal, but that game made me become a Bulls fan.  If pressed for a local team preference, I always picked the Clips out of sentimental reasons.  What was awesome about the sports arena was the ability to go down to the sections closer to the court, especially if you knew someone there and would just pass the ticket stub back and forth.

Back
Top Bottom