Official 2011-2012 NCAA Basketball "Kicks On Court" Thread

Originally Posted by stc153393

I dont think anyone will be able to surpass Tony Wroten's shoe game this year, and we are only halfway through.

BTW, Nate Robinson is his cousin and they have a close relationship, so that might be one of his sources for all those Jordans

even back in AAU
pimp.gif

twroten05.jpg

i was just about to comment that.... huggins > all =P lol kidding but that's real nice

Wow, this thread has CRAZY heat in it!  By the way where is that cat from the NBA Feet 2011-2012 thread that said no one in college or in the NBA wears retro Jordans, because CLEARLY as we ALL can SEE there are a lot who do?!
laugh.gif

Any idea what the Uconn staff is wearing?
And I wish Nike would relax with the length of the tongue on some shoes. Look at how long the hyperenforcers are that Uconn has on

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Its all opinion though, and I dont mean you in particular. Like I said, ive had this argument like 3 times already within the last 3 days. Check the NBA feet thread. 
laugh.gif

Not just jordans though. Dudes wearing foams, zoom rookies.  Although, one guy wearing the foams was a big man so its not as bad.  College kids really think style first.
This is true.  I'll speak from personal experience (I hoop at a junior college).
When you think about it, we are on our feet all the time so our feet kill us anyways. Playing in shoes for style as opposed to for performance isn't a big deal because when playing as much as we do, our feet take an absolute beating.  It doesn't matter if we play in retro Jordans or in "Nike's best basketball shoe", our feet will blister and callous regardless.

^^^^^^ Agreed x2 with this statement. I'll speak from personal experience as well (former college basketball player, spent 2 years at a JUCO then transfered to a NCAA Division 2 school in WV).

I played in Retro 12, 13, 14 at my D-2 in WV because the stuff Nike sent us was awful in my eyes. Also, I justed wanted to be different from everyone else. My brother and myself were the only 2 that played in Jordans during our 2 years of play
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheFuture2236

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Not just jordans though. Dudes wearing foams, zoom rookies.  Although, one guy wearing the foams was a big man so its not as bad.  College kids really think style first.
This is true.  I'll speak from personal experience (I hoop at a junior college).
When you think about it, we are on our feet all the time so our feet kill us anyways. Playing in shoes for style as opposed to for performance isn't a big deal because when playing as much as we do, our feet take an absolute beating.  It doesn't matter if we play in retro Jordans or in "Nike's best basketball shoe", our feet will blister and callous regardless.

^^^^^^ Agreed x2 with this statement. I'll speak from personal experience as well (former college basketball player, spent 2 years at a JUCO then transfered to a NCAA Division 2 school in WV).

I played in Retro 12, 13, 14 at my D-2 in WV because the stuff Nike sent us was awful in my eyes. Also, I justed wanted to be different from everyone else. My brother and myself were the only 2 that played in Jordans during our 2 years of play
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Naw. If you're wearing the shoes with the right fit for YOU and you take care of your feet they won't be all !#%!*# up. 

Back
Top Bottom