Official 2011-2012 NCAA Basketball "Kicks On Court" Thread

pimp.gif
Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

Ah my favorite thread of the year is back!

But on a side note, DII stand up
pimp.gif

I may have to put some of my pics up in this thread, got a few things to break out on court this year. DII is still NCAA?
smile.gif

What school you play at? And yeah there's still that blue NCAA logo on the jerseys.

Upper Iowa. Got some 2k4s on deck for our first game at Drake.

pimp.gif
 I played JUCO ball in Iowa. I should break out something nice for when we play LSU or Clemson though. Nothing goes with my school colors though...

Originally Posted by raptors29

pimp.gif
 I played JUCO ball in Iowa. I should break out something nice for when we play LSU or Clemson though. Nothing goes with my school colors though...

Nice, which juco? Where you at now?

Please tell me Duke went back to an all-white waistband and that this fool doesn't have his shorts rolled.

I think he rolled the waistband. You can see the home and away jersey waistands in this photo, and neither appears to be all-white or all-blue:
plumlee-bros.jpg

2k3 are fire. I have a customized pair i d for my season 2 years ago.

Raptors29,

When did you play at IWCC? I attended there back in 2004 and I always see guys come out of there and play ball at other colleges. I remember how they always had a great team.

3s and 13s looking really good. never really liked the 2k4s but they have really grown on me as of recently

2d7vecm.jpg

Darius Miller in Sprites vs DIV III Transylvania

znvl6p.jpg

Anthony Davis in Home LBJ9s.

Penn State with their new gray uniforms. Shoes range from hyperdunks, hyperfuse, and Kobe's
awp6a9.jpg

One of the best thread on NT

When does game start though? I need some basketball

Originally Posted by MP23

Raptors29,

When did you play at IWCC? I attended there back in 2004 and I always see guys come out of there and play ball at other colleges. I remember how they always had a great team.

2008-2009...

The 2k Sports Tournament Started On Monday. 129 Team's Play On Thursday So I'm Guessing That's The Official Start To The NCAAB 2011-2012 Season. @Hood217

Back
Top Bottom