Official 2011-2012 Toronto Raptors Season Thread: (20-39) vs. Celtics (34-24) 7pm 4/13

pimp.gif
At the 3D court, looks great. Game is on Sportsnet by the way.

That Raptors banner under the baseline of the baskets had me trippin. Had to do a double take.
laugh.gif

i hope bayless was developing his game in the summer. i think he could be a better version of Ford(should have never been traded) when he was with us.

Defense looks like it improved a bit and Andrea had 9 boards, which is a good thing. Looks like Demar is gonna be the go to guy in the clutch from now on?

Guys we are offering 5 game custom pack and 9 game (pre made and custom)packs at the moment. The games are discounted and there is no 20 $ ticket master processing fee. Holler at me if any of you are interested in hitting up some upcoming raptor games.

Team is going to go through some growing pains. They're very young but its a step in the right direction. I really like what I am seeing from Casey. Obviously some people here have their view on Colangelo but if we can get a top 3 pick next year, have 25 mill in cap room, and Jonas come over. Our future will definitely be bright.

I just hope that we compete in every game this year.

Although it was nice to see us in a close one again Boston in preseason, the tough part to accept was that our starters were out on the floor for the last five minutes, and boston's 7-12 were on the floor at the same time... and we were still getting beat
laugh.gif

Rebuilding. But we'll get there.

Yo I made an account for my family and friends that gets you 17% off of face value off tix. NT is fam, so if you want the ticketmaster link with the price code direct message me and ill give you the offer code.

Our defence has certainly improved. More offensive direction will come with time. Jerryd will be starting by the end of the year im sure.

Im most def going to have to tap into that benefit
laugh.gif

First quarter looking alright at this point... Defense looks ok, but sometimes sleeping tho.

good to start off with a win. Not saying the team is going to be great, but I like Casey, and the direction

Solid W for the first game of the year. Somewhat scary with nearly giving up a 15 point lead, but strong finish to the game.

We goin to the chip... ... ...

Good all around game, hopefully I see more of this for most of the season.

NBA TV Canada had a special on the all time list of Raptors (top 20)... Thoughts?

20. Donyell Marshall

19. Alvin Robertson

18. Keon Clark

17. Jorge Garbajosa

16. Demar Derozan

15. Anthony Parker

14. Dell Curry

13. Jerome Williams

12. Jose Calderon

11. Marcus Camby

10. Andrea Bargiani

9. Mo Pete