Official 2011-2012 Toronto Raptors Season Thread: (20-39) vs. Celtics (34-24) 7pm 4/13

REF
30t6p3b.gif

RASUAL
30t6p3b.gif

DEROZAN
30t6p3b.gif

At the end of the day, we didn't have Bargnani, it went down to the wire. I ain't eem mad. I just hate the @$!+$++ Lakers and Kobe.

Originally Posted by quik1987

At the end of the day, we didn't have Bargnani, it went down to the wire. I ain't eem mad. I just hate the @$!+$++ Lakers and Kobe.
This. But I don't even want to play the "what if" game, we could had that win had it not been for the stupid call

roll.gif
You're definitely mad .

Kobe
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by McRaptor

This. But I don't even want to play the "what if" game, we could had that win had it not been for the stupid call
stupid call? u meant 10 second violation? cuz thats how much they gave raptors time to throw the ball in

See, I would be ok if the Lakers "won" the game. But in the last two minutes, we lost it more than they won it.

Who in the hell puts up two dumb !+!@ possessions with two minutes left to go
Who in the hell puts Kleiza, the mane who can move at equal speed of a turtle on defense, on Kobe Bryant
Who in the hell runs a 15 second possession with 30 seconds left, when you could get a quality shot and go two for one and get the last shot
Who in the hell decides to run the final inbounds play for only Jose, and nobody else.

Yes, heated.

Oh, and quality look at the end. Beauty.

Im almost at the point where I wish the lockout continued...

Lin Fever hits the ACC tomorrow, I believe Amar'e also returns.

Yup, the right call. I dont know why timeout wasnt called a second before that though. Cmon Johnson/Casey.

Yup, still heated.

So. $*$@!@$. Heated.

Am I the only one thats ready to jump ship? How do you give up a 9 point lead in the fourth. Just like a similar lead against the Lakers.

God this is awful.

I'm done supporting this team for the year. We're just flat out horrible. Not only did we choke up the lead but we allowed this Jeremy Lin (and I'm Asian if it matters) hype to continue. Plus, Toronto fans disgusted me with cheering for the Knicks. While I'm sick of the hype around this kid, I'm alright with people cheering for his success. However, if they're playing your hometown team, you cheer for the Raps and not the damn Knicks.

I'm feeling that way right now.

Demar Derozen and Ed Davis are trash. Jeremy Lin's 6 games have been better than Demar's whole career.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I'm feeling that way right now.

Demar Derozen and Ed Davis are trash. Jeremy Lin's 6 games have been better than Demar's whole career.
I been saying this man, people would just call me a hater
roll.gif

iZHTG9EWR4aij.gif

That crowd
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom