:::[Official] 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread [MEXICO CHAMPION]:::

^^
laugh.gif
makes the celebration even more appreciated

I think it'll end 2-0 mexico. Both teams are well conditioned and have excellent pace however mexico's individual talent will be the difference maker. Aldo, Guardado, and especially Barrera will be the tiping point. If USA wins it'll because of a Talavera mistake. IMHO he is not a very solid GK. He makes some extraordinary saves but then follows them up with some immature decisions. Anyway i hope we see a good game since a lot of casual fans will be watching

I think it'll end 2-0 mexico. Both teams are well conditioned and have excellent pace however mexico's individual talent will be the difference maker. Aldo, Guardado, and especially Barrera will be the tiping point. If USA wins it'll because of a Talavera mistake. IMHO he is not a very solid GK. He makes some extraordinary saves but then follows them up with some immature decisions. Anyway i hope we see a good game since a lot of casual fans will be watching

Originally Posted by socluis90

lot H it is. see yal there!

Do you guys have any advice on getting in n out of the rose bowl? i always drive but it takes forever to get out (hours literally). heard something about a shuttle but wouldn't that get stuck on the same traffic as everyone else?

when I went to the Rose Bowl to see Wisconsin/TCU I parked in a residential area, maybe a 25 minute walk to the stadium, but it sure as hell beat getting stuck in traffic before and after the game. Plus it was FREE

Originally Posted by socluis90

lot H it is. see yal there!

Do you guys have any advice on getting in n out of the rose bowl? i always drive but it takes forever to get out (hours literally). heard something about a shuttle but wouldn't that get stuck on the same traffic as everyone else?

when I went to the Rose Bowl to see Wisconsin/TCU I parked in a residential area, maybe a 25 minute walk to the stadium, but it sure as hell beat getting stuck in traffic before and after the game. Plus it was FREE

If anybody needs to park PM me. There's parking around my neighborhood. And the walk to the rose bowl is only 20 minutes. It's free and you wont be stuck in traffic.

If anybody needs to park PM me. There's parking around my neighborhood. And the walk to the rose bowl is only 20 minutes. It's free and you wont be stuck in traffic.

I wish I was going to the game tonight; Too bad I'm stuck in Eugene for summer school :/. I'll be reppin' my Mexico BP shirt though
pimp.gif
. Vamos EL TRI!

I wish I was going to the game tonight; Too bad I'm stuck in Eugene for summer school :/. I'll be reppin' my Mexico BP shirt though
pimp.gif
. Vamos EL TRI!

Yo I Got Two Tickets For Sale If Anyones Interested... Section 7h Row 47 80 Each Im Heading To The Rosebowl Right Now So We Can Meet Up There... Text Me Or Call Me 2132567683 Louie

Yo I Got Two Tickets For Sale If Anyones Interested... Section 7h Row 47 80 Each Im Heading To The Rosebowl Right Now So We Can Meet Up There... Text Me Or Call Me 2132567683 Louie

USA lineup: Howard; Cherundolo, Goodson, Bocanegra, Lichaj; Bradley, Jones; Donovan, Adu, Bedoya; Dempsey.

USA lineup: Howard; Cherundolo, Goodson, Bocanegra, Lichaj; Bradley, Jones; Donovan, Adu, Bedoya; Dempsey.

Back
Top Bottom