OFFICIAL 2011 DODGERS SEASON THREAD [ 79-77 ] : MLB asks for sale of Dodgers

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
MANNNNNN only thing i've bought this year is 2 little teddy bears last Sunday for my nieces, first time I took them to a game. $34 for two frail %%! bears in a Dodger hoodie

kids dont need bears, buy them some bootleg shirts on the way out of the stadium. stop supporting mccourt.
smokin.gif

This kid deuce sitting in $200+ seats, when they should be using that money towards fixing those teeth.
I was unfortunately there on Saturday night, and the only good thing about low attendance, is the Beer runs only take 5 minutes tops, then you're back in your seat in no time. 

562, are you going tomorrow?   I need me a Valenzuela fleece blanket, but I can't make it out there tomorrow.  
ohwell.gif

Sell me one if you go. 
laugh.gif

This kid deuce sitting in $200+ seats, when they should be using that money towards fixing those teeth.
I was unfortunately there on Saturday night, and the only good thing about low attendance, is the Beer runs only take 5 minutes tops, then you're back in your seat in no time. 

562, are you going tomorrow?   I need me a Valenzuela fleece blanket, but I can't make it out there tomorrow.  
ohwell.gif

Sell me one if you go. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

ohwell.gif

Sell me one if you go. 
laugh.gif
I'll be out there, with the family this time - we haven't been to a game together since the blanket $+%# up a few years back with the World Series years wrong
laugh.gif

I'll see what I can do

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

ohwell.gif

Sell me one if you go. 
laugh.gif
I'll be out there, with the family this time - we haven't been to a game together since the blanket $+%# up a few years back with the World Series years wrong
laugh.gif

I'll see what I can do

laugh.gif

I'll see what I can do

Oh man, I remember that.   
laugh.gif

Thanks man, if not, I'll be scouring ebay on Wednesday after the game. 

laugh.gif

I'll see what I can do

Oh man, I remember that.   
laugh.gif

Thanks man, if not, I'll be scouring ebay on Wednesday after the game. 

They had 2 in row A for tomorrows game earlier for 10 bucks. When I logged back in to buy they were gone

They had 2 in row A for tomorrows game earlier for 10 bucks. When I logged back in to buy they were gone

for those of you wanting the world series patch new eras, newera.com is currently having a 30% off sale today +  extra 25% when using code email25

for those of you wanting the world series patch new eras, newera.com is currently having a 30% off sale today +  extra 25% when using code email25

I like what Sands is doing, but I don't think he's ready.

He's a late bloomer, so I may be wrong, but still not as excited as some of you. 

It may be a Brandon Belt type situation, where a call up is premature.

so Xavier Paul was DFA'd. Always confused by that.. does that mean he is a free agent of some sort? off the roster?
He will be placed on waivers, other teams can claim him and the Dodgers must work out a deal with the team that claims him.  After 10 days, the Dodgers will be able to option him to the minors.  I will be shocked if someone claims Paul.

Jerry Sands, and I just got invited last minute for tonights game
I passed on going in today, enjoy the debut.

30t6p3b.gif
at the WS '88 & '81 hats being out in most sizes.  They were the ones I really wanted, might buy the other three for collection purposes.

I like what Sands is doing, but I don't think he's ready.

He's a late bloomer, so I may be wrong, but still not as excited as some of you. 

It may be a Brandon Belt type situation, where a call up is premature.

so Xavier Paul was DFA'd. Always confused by that.. does that mean he is a free agent of some sort? off the roster?
He will be placed on waivers, other teams can claim him and the Dodgers must work out a deal with the team that claims him.  After 10 days, the Dodgers will be able to option him to the minors.  I will be shocked if someone claims Paul.

Jerry Sands, and I just got invited last minute for tonights game
I passed on going in today, enjoy the debut.

30t6p3b.gif
at the WS '88 & '81 hats being out in most sizes.  They were the ones I really wanted, might buy the other three for collection purposes.

Back
Top Bottom