***Official 2011 MLB NL Central Thread***

Weather not looking good for Friday.....it never is for OD.....
30t6p3b.gif

Got tickets to the opening game here in stl...........Although i know they are gonna be trash this year

Cards are gonna finish 2nd to the Reds....maybe even 3rd to the Reds and Brewers.......SMH

Got tickets to the opening game here in stl...........Although i know they are gonna be trash this year

Cards are gonna finish 2nd to the Reds....maybe even 3rd to the Reds and Brewers.......SMH

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

Hope the reds are ready for a rude awakening.  Let the !## kicking commence in 16 hours.   Then the Reds get a day off to rest and ice their bruised !+@%% only to get that !## beat again Saturday and Sunday.  Enjoy

epfw2o.jpg

Hope the reds are ready for a rude awakening.  Let the !## kicking commence in 16 hours.   Then the Reds get a day off to rest and ice their bruised !+@%% only to get that !## beat again Saturday and Sunday.  Enjoy

epfw2o.jpg

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Pirates are eliminated after the National Anthem.

laugh.gif

confidence wise yes, tho mathematically not yet ahh how I Love Opening Day

even the Pirates are in the race for a little bit

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Pirates are eliminated after the National Anthem.

laugh.gif

confidence wise yes, tho mathematically not yet ahh how I Love Opening Day

even the Pirates are in the race for a little bit

Hope the reds are ready for a rude awakening.  Let the !!$ kicking commence in 16 hours.   Then the Reds get a day off to rest and ice their bruised $$*+# only to get that !!$ beat again Saturday and Sunday.  Enjoy
It's definitely my favorite time of the year, the trash talking is in full swing
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 @ shots being fired at the Pirates already.

Hope the reds are ready for a rude awakening.  Let the !!$ kicking commence in 16 hours.   Then the Reds get a day off to rest and ice their bruised $$*+# only to get that !!$ beat again Saturday and Sunday.  Enjoy
It's definitely my favorite time of the year, the trash talking is in full swing
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 @ shots being fired at the Pirates already.

Back
Top Bottom