***Official 2011 MLB NL Central Thread***

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

If this continues with what he`s been doing since sprint training, you can HAVE him.  The way Colby and Matt hit today we wont need him and have an extra 30 million a year to spend.
Looks like we are on the same page with this. What's the mood like in St. Louis?

its pretty much the same.....even my wife said he should just leave or we should trade him for a few players near the trade deadline.....which is virtually impossible.All people in the stands kept saying was how worse it could be if he got signed for whatever he asked for. Holliday will only be out until the end of this series barring any complications with the surgery.My aunt works at Barnes, which is where the players usually go for surgery not involving shoulders or knees and joints. She said she will let me know if he comes in and if anything happens. Colby is getting some good wood on the ball.....I think this will be his breakout year. Time to put Franklin face on the trash can??? Smh

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

If this continues with what he`s been doing since sprint training, you can HAVE him.  The way Colby and Matt hit today we wont need him and have an extra 30 million a year to spend.
Looks like we are on the same page with this. What's the mood like in St. Louis?

its pretty much the same.....even my wife said he should just leave or we should trade him for a few players near the trade deadline.....which is virtually impossible.All people in the stands kept saying was how worse it could be if he got signed for whatever he asked for. Holliday will only be out until the end of this series barring any complications with the surgery.My aunt works at Barnes, which is where the players usually go for surgery not involving shoulders or knees and joints. She said she will let me know if he comes in and if anything happens. Colby is getting some good wood on the ball.....I think this will be his breakout year. Time to put Franklin face on the trash can??? Smh

Originally Posted by SoundsoftheGame

poor cardinals fans ..now matt hollidays out...only a matter of time before pujols tears his acl...... go reds

Take that jynxing +++$ somewhere else.

poor cardinals fans ..now matt hollidays out...only a matter of time before pujols tears his acl...... go reds

http://sports.yahoo.com/m...rates_opening_day_040111
30t6p3b.gif
 he keeps managing like he did today, he might have to put a better disguise

[h1]
[h1]Cubbie camouflage can’t disguise disappointment[/h1]CHICAGO – At 7:55 a.m. Friday, a man wearing a generic hat stepped onto Red Line train No. 903 and ushered himself to the back. He sat down, tucked his chin into his chest and spent the next 15 minutes or so wondering if anybody would notice him. Nobody did.
This is still a baseball town, if by only a slim margin, and the Chicago Cubs are the city’s preferred team, in spite of themselves, and it nonetheless registered a bit odd that Mike Quade – the behatted gentleman and also the manager of the Cubs – could make it all the way to Wrigley Field without a single person stopping him. He didn’t even need a mustache or wig.

“I’ve watched enough detective movies. I can disguise myself,
[/h1]

30t6p3b.gif

[h1]
[h1]Cubbie camouflage can’t disguise disappointment[/h1]CHICAGO – At 7:55 a.m. Friday, a man wearing a generic hat stepped onto Red Line train No. 903 and ushered himself to the back. He sat down, tucked his chin into his chest and spent the next 15 minutes or so wondering if anybody would notice him. Nobody did.
This is still a baseball town, if by only a slim margin, and the Chicago Cubs are the city’s preferred team, in spite of themselves, and it nonetheless registered a bit odd that Mike Quade – the behatted gentleman and also the manager of the Cubs – could make it all the way to Wrigley Field without a single person stopping him. He didn’t even need a mustache or wig.

[/h1]

30t6p3b.gif

[h1]

[/h1]

30t6p3b.gif

[h1]

[/h1]

30t6p3b.gif

[h1]

[/h1]

30t6p3b.gif

[h1]

[/h1]

30t6p3b.gif

[h1]

[/h1]

30t6p3b.gif

[h1]

[/h1]

30t6p3b.gif

[h1]

[/h1]

30t6p3b.gif

[h1]

[/h1]

30t6p3b.gif

[h1]

[/h1]

Back
Top Bottom