Official 2011 MTV Video Music Awards Thread 8/28

Is it true kreayshawn and rick ross got into an altercation?? If so can someone explain the situation b/c that's the most unbelievable thing I've heard all week

WOW highest ratings in network history 12.4 MILLION 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Al Audi

im not even a weezy hater but how to love is trash,
even females cant stand that joint.

son was rockin them leggings last night
laugh.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif

yea again im not even a weezy hater but dude was buggin last night with the performance/fit

the whole thing was terrible.

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

WOW highest ratings in network history 12.4 MILLION 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Damn...That's wassup. Didn't the NBA playoffs set it earlier this year?

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

JT and Usher never in their life can dance better than Chris Brown

True but they can sing and are better overall artist than cb

I actually liked "How to Love" *kanye shrug*

I know Jay stans suck but Wayne stans are worse than any other stans cuz they wont admit dude is whack. He still has charisma out the #*% but his lyrics are beyond terrible.  At least Jay was a good rapper througout his career cant say that for Wayne.

Also i had no idea that just because you sell the most or have a lot of money means i should like your music.

Wow. What started this?? And wow at rick ross not even being able to talk to her himsef. Not even like ross sent a chick...it looks like he sent dudes to confront her.
her song and style is trash tho

pretty weak of Ross...how you gonna let that bird get to your head...you wildin out at award shows gettin your 6'9 weed carrier to get at some 5'4 chick...how you still hurtin about that C.O. +@$+ after you overcame it???

gucci gucci > rick ross' entire catalog.

she more real than rosay.

he says the n word and i get offended.

she says it i yeall obamam malcom and tupac

chea

- can someone explain the signifigance of this pic? was Ye laughing at Wayne or something? i figure in the gif they had just won an award....

5ZkhY.jpg

tumblr_lqo6i6wiAz1qahdn2o2_250.gif

actually the ye pic is from the cb performance & the bottom pic is right after B was done & she rubbed her belly(saying she was pregnant)

Back
Top Bottom