Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

wow, the refs are trying to give dallas this game. this is not even funny. it's so blatant too. 
roll.gif

Quit crying Wade.

You were going too fast.

Gotta close out this half strong, we're playing great.

Like I said, gotta push the tempo, and we do, and we're up nine.

Quit crying Wade.

You were going too fast.

Gotta close out this half strong, we're playing great.

Like I said, gotta push the tempo, and we do, and we're up nine.

wow, the refs are trying to give dallas this game. this is not even funny. it's so blatant too. 
roll.gif

At least Dallas is playing better. Don't think it's good enough with the games it looks like Wade and LeBron are about to have.

Unbelievable. The funny thing is much like the birthers, the haters will ignore the evidence like it doesn't even exist and carry on with their agenda.

What's the record for fewest free throw attempts for a team in an NBA finals half anyway?

At least Dallas is playing better. Don't think it's good enough with the games it looks like Wade and LeBron are about to have.

Unbelievable. The funny thing is much like the birthers, the haters will ignore the evidence like it doesn't even exist and carry on with their agenda.

What's the record for fewest free throw attempts for a team in an NBA finals half anyway?

I'm convinced the players on the Heat have no idea what basketball is anymore complaining about that being a foul. I can see why Europe is catching up to the US, their league is alot less soft, and they actually play basketball, not NBA.

Heat fans dont cry about that call you wont be any better then them,

it was a bang bang play in real time and wade should of finished.

I'm convinced the players on the Heat have no idea what basketball is anymore complaining about that being a foul. I can see why Europe is catching up to the US, their league is alot less soft, and they actually play basketball, not NBA.

Back
Top Bottom