Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by KenJi714

The Heat still the favor to win game 3 and 4 .
How do you figure? Where are you getting these assumptions from?
grin.gif
It's basically back to 0-0. You don't think Heat can win at least one game in Dallas ? I hate the Heat but i have a feeling they going to play all out in game 3 and 4 with game 3 being the deciding game of this series.

Dudes went from chest bumps and flexing at the crowd and chewing on mouthpieces and all of that nonsense to...1-1.
roll.gif

Dudes went from chest bumps and flexing at the crowd and chewing on mouthpieces and all of that nonsense to...1-1.
roll.gif

Lulz if the heat lose this series.I still think this series is going back to Miami where the heat will lose game 6.

Lulz if the heat lose this series.I still think this series is going back to Miami where the heat will lose game 6.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Looks like the real Dirk has shown up as well
eyes.gif
Yup.
pimp.gif

And please show me where any Dallas fans been cocky since the series started.
I KNOW YOU NOT HYPE JAPANAIR21 
laugh.gif

You CLEARLY saw how we DOGGED you throughout the game, the game ENDED longtime in our minds, YOU know how WE move...

WHEN WE LOSE, WE COME BACK TWICE AS STRONG

I AINT NEVER SAID NO SWEEP, BUT THIS GAME SHOULD OF BEEN OURS, BUT REMEMBER

WE

ARE

HOLLYWOOD
smokin.gif

THIS SERIES HAS BEEN OURS BEFORE IT STARTED.

WE LOSE GAMES, BUT WIN SERIES

eyes.gif
Yup.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

You CLEARLY saw how we DOGGED you throughout the game, the game ENDED longtime in our minds, YOU know how WE move...

WE

ARE

HOLLYWOOD
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Same could be said for the heat fans at the bar tonight

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Same could be said for the heat fans at the bar tonight

mavs won the game simple as that .
they need haywood if they wanna win the chip , i think they did something no other team has done to the heat in the playoffs , throw a punch right 

to there dome.

if dallas can hit shots esp the 3s they got a shot , they must go atleast 3-2 at home if they want to win it all.

i think were watching a classic series unfold.

mavs won the game simple as that .
they need haywood if they wanna win the chip , i think they did something no other team has done to the heat in the playoffs , throw a punch right 

to there dome.

if dallas can hit shots esp the 3s they got a shot , they must go atleast 3-2 at home if they want to win it all.

i think were watching a classic series unfold.

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Mavs just aren't that good folks...the Heat are exposing them easily. They went on a Cinderella run but all Cinderellas run out of time eventually. I'm not even upset, I knew it was coming. We've been playing with matches all playoff long and managed to get away with it. You can't get away with it all the way to a ring

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

Give the cHEAT the ring %%** it I'm done

some fans ..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Mavs just aren't that good folks...the Heat are exposing them easily. They went on a Cinderella run but all Cinderellas run out of time eventually. I'm not even upset, I knew it was coming. We've been playing with matches all playoff long and managed to get away with it. You can't get away with it all the way to a ring

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

Give the cHEAT the ring %%** it I'm done

some fans ..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Man that game was EPIC. I kept believing in Dallas. When wade put that last three in the air, my body went numb
30t6p3b.gif

Someone should go back and quote all of the OVer confident heat quotes and put them in one post
roll.gif
such as "they don't deserve to be on the same court as us"
roll.gif

I hope this gives Dallas the Boost they Need. Next three at home, Nows your time to shine Dirk.

Thats why YOUR F I S H I N G.
Laker fans don't learn 
laugh.gif

WE BEEN IN THIS SITUATION BEFORE,

WE

ARE

WINNING

THE

CHIP.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Man that game was EPIC. I kept believing in Dallas. When wade put that last three in the air, my body went numb
30t6p3b.gif

Someone should go back and quote all of the OVer confident heat quotes and put them in one post
roll.gif
such as "they don't deserve to be on the same court as us"
roll.gif

I hope this gives Dallas the Boost they Need. Next three at home, Nows your time to shine Dirk.

Thats why YOUR F I S H I N G.
Laker fans don't learn 
laugh.gif

WE BEEN IN THIS SITUATION BEFORE,

WE

ARE

WINNING

THE

CHIP.

I mean if you think about it if the Heat don't get that double digit lead and say maintain a 7pt one in the 4th they probably win that game. I highly doubt you'll see another Heat game where they don't play the full 48.

I mean if you think about it if the Heat don't get that double digit lead and say maintain a 7pt one in the 4th they probably win that game. I highly doubt you'll see another Heat game where they don't play the full 48.

man these "heat" fans is funny
Legod my fav player , but dont front like yall was there when the killer cross over ran the show.

man these "heat" fans is funny
Legod my fav player , but dont front like yall was there when the killer cross over ran the show.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

eyes.gif
Yup.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

WE

ARE

HOLLYWOOD
smokin.gif

Yo shut the %#@! talkin like you on the court and $#@!

Lebron don't know YOU

Hop off his sack

Talkin about u wasn't by a CPU

U don't own a cellular phone b ? 
laugh.gif

fake %$# Heat fan , the real ones about to vote u off the island your act is wild tired

YOU

ARE

A

FRAUD

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

eyes.gif
Yup.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

WE

ARE

HOLLYWOOD
smokin.gif

Yo shut the %#@! talkin like you on the court and $#@!

Lebron don't know YOU

Hop off his sack

Talkin about u wasn't by a CPU

U don't own a cellular phone b ? 
laugh.gif

fake %$# Heat fan , the real ones about to vote u off the island your act is wild tired

YOU

ARE

A

FRAUD

Back
Top Bottom