Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

the roaches coming back out after the smoke have settled

but werent u the guy who SWORE the refs were cheating? now its all good?
laugh.gif

you and everyone else blaming the refs need to stop that. if the refs were cheating for the heat they could have easily stopped that dallas run but they didnt.

laugh.gif

you and everyone else blaming the refs need to stop that. if the refs were cheating for the heat they could have easily stopped that dallas run but they didnt.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

who said i was good with the refs? just because the mavs won dont change the fact that miami did get favorable calls or non calls rather, thats a fact
and btw 

ictejA.png

laugh.gif

who said i was good with the refs? just because the mavs won dont change the fact that miami did get favorable calls or non calls rather, thats a fact
and btw 

ictejA.png

laugh.gif

ictejA.png
8yNYv.jpg

He looks like he sold his soul
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

ictejA.png
8yNYv.jpg

He looks like he sold his soul
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
oh man the pics.

If the Heat lose this series I'm not coming back to the sports forum until training camp.

I really don't expect the Heat to give up lead like that again but with this Mavs team at home for 3 you know that bench will be taking more efficient shots and play a whole a lot better than the Heat bench. I say they go back to Miami for game 6 but to me the Mavs need gm 3 bad. I expect to see one or two of these games in Dallas where Dirk will shoot a lot of free throws, somewhere around 15-20 maybe.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
oh man the pics.

If the Heat lose this series I'm not coming back to the sports forum until training camp.

I really don't expect the Heat to give up lead like that again but with this Mavs team at home for 3 you know that bench will be taking more efficient shots and play a whole a lot better than the Heat bench. I say they go back to Miami for game 6 but to me the Mavs need gm 3 bad. I expect to see one or two of these games in Dallas where Dirk will shoot a lot of free throws, somewhere around 15-20 maybe.

Whoa wait a minute Noble it was JKidd leading that Nets team to the finals twice. Props for Scott's coaching cuz at times they overachieved but Scott didn't take Kidd as if it was all his doing in terms of Nets success.

Whoa wait a minute Noble it was JKidd leading that Nets team to the finals twice. Props for Scott's coaching cuz at times they overachieved but Scott didn't take Kidd as if it was all his doing in terms of Nets success.

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

dont get me started on jason kidd now..... lol one of the greatest pg ever but dude is scum...

Your outta line nOble u take that back

laugh.gif

Dudes got the balls to call other people scum off or RUMORS. We can take a look at your whole life too and make you look worse. Kidd's life is worth more than yours.  What's your point? We're all human.
Kidd demanded a trade -- either him or Jackson -- and the Mavs dealt him to the Suns. Jackson exited just a few months later . But both denied Braxton caused the rift. "I don't know how many times we have to say it," Jackson said. "He says it, I say it, it's never happened. It's ridiculous."

"I've never met her," Kidd said long after. "But those type of things hurt a young team. We didn't know how to handle it."

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

dont get me started on jason kidd now..... lol one of the greatest pg ever but dude is scum...

Your outta line nOble u take that back

laugh.gif

Dudes got the balls to call other people scum off or RUMORS. We can take a look at your whole life too and make you look worse. Kidd's life is worth more than yours.  What's your point? We're all human.
Kidd demanded a trade -- either him or Jackson -- and the Mavs dealt him to the Suns. Jackson exited just a few months later . But both denied Braxton caused the rift. "I don't know how many times we have to say it," Jackson said. "He says it, I say it, it's never happened. It's ridiculous."

"I've never met her," Kidd said long after. "But those type of things hurt a young team. We didn't know how to handle it."

Back
Top Bottom