Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Even wit' the splint, Dirk is ballin'. Amazing
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Lakers have 16 Championships though.
Cool beans. So I suppose you're happy with not winning another one...good to know.

No dummy... i'm happy that Lakers have 16, how much does YOUR team have? And actually try to think before you jumped on the bandwagon.
laugh.gif

You're to easy, boy!

Yes, go and enjoy those titles of yesterday, and be happy your team doesn't win another one. Those titles from the George Mikan era must get you excited
laugh.gif

Lakers have 16 Championships though.
Cool beans. So I suppose you're happy with not winning another one...good to know.

No dummy... i'm happy that Lakers have 16, how much does YOUR team have? And actually try to think before you jumped on the bandwagon.
laugh.gif

You're to easy, boy!

Yes, go and enjoy those titles of yesterday, and be happy your team doesn't win another one. Those titles from the George Mikan era must get you excited
laugh.gif

uh oh reality is setting.

The heat are going to do it, all the laughing has ceased, the ancillary arguments

are being readied. Your hearts on the floor when dirks shot proved long, i love it.

hate me now.

uh oh reality is setting.

The heat are going to do it, all the laughing has ceased, the ancillary arguments

are being readied. Your hearts on the floor when dirks shot proved long, i love it.

hate me now.

@HPbasketball
Hardwood Paroxysm
Too early to tell. But Synergy's got LeBron clocked at zero points allowed in the fourth man-up.

In the link, is a vid of Greg Doyel asking Lebron about "shrinking" in the 4th...

[url=http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Video-LeBron-James-does-not-care-for-your-quest?urn=nba-wp4419#remaining-content]http://sports.yahoo.com/n...wp4419#remaining-content[/url]

GREAT response from Bron...

the most important part from the article included in the link:

Perhaps now national columnists who only moonlight as NBA analysts during the Finals will pay less attention to the box score and more attention to the staggered screens set up to free Dwyane Wade(notes) throughout the three fourth quarters in this series, and James' role as a facilitator in the side-to-side offense Erik Spoelstra has been trying to develop since October. That's often a hard thing to do for columnists who are asked to touch on several sports or collections of teams over the course of the year, rather than focusing on one league.

Wade has the better matchup in this series, and as a result the ball has gone to him down the stretch of games. Against Chicago in the Eastern Conference finals, James had a better matchup against a dead-tired Luol Deng(notes), and he took over down the stretch consistently. It's a fluid game, which doesn't really bode well for storyline revisionism.

@HPbasketball
Hardwood Paroxysm
Too early to tell. But Synergy's got LeBron clocked at zero points allowed in the fourth man-up.

In the link, is a vid of Greg Doyel asking Lebron about "shrinking" in the 4th...

[url=http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Video-LeBron-James-does-not-care-for-your-quest?urn=nba-wp4419#remaining-content]http://sports.yahoo.com/n...wp4419#remaining-content[/url]

GREAT response from Bron...

the most important part from the article included in the link:

Perhaps now national columnists who only moonlight as NBA analysts during the Finals will pay less attention to the box score and more attention to the staggered screens set up to free Dwyane Wade(notes) throughout the three fourth quarters in this series, and James' role as a facilitator in the side-to-side offense Erik Spoelstra has been trying to develop since October. That's often a hard thing to do for columnists who are asked to touch on several sports or collections of teams over the course of the year, rather than focusing on one league.

Wade has the better matchup in this series, and as a result the ball has gone to him down the stretch of games. Against Chicago in the Eastern Conference finals, James had a better matchup against a dead-tired Luol Deng(notes), and he took over down the stretch consistently. It's a fluid game, which doesn't really bode well for storyline revisionism.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

why did stevenson get so little playing time?

he was actually quite productive

cmon rick !+% is wrong you

Deshawn is playing good ball and deceives more minutes

Did we all forget that LEBRON is the one who got The Heat to the finals? Wasnt Dwade ghost during the bulls series? Now its Dwades time to turn it up...And I can tell from the look at his face that he is SERIOUS!!!! lol

Did we all forget that LEBRON is the one who got The Heat to the finals? Wasnt Dwade ghost during the bulls series? Now its Dwades time to turn it up...And I can tell from the look at his face that he is SERIOUS!!!! lol

laugh.gif

You're to easy, boy!

laugh.gif

Titles of yesterday huh? Is that what losers call it? Winners of yesterday... 16 times?
roll.gif

Your wagon hasn't even won ONE yet! Oh and yes, because ALL 16 were won during the George Mikan era
laugh.gif
You're to easy kid!

laugh.gif

You're to easy, boy!

laugh.gif

Titles of yesterday huh? Is that what losers call it? Winners of yesterday... 16 times?
roll.gif

Your wagon hasn't even won ONE yet! Oh and yes, because ALL 16 were won during the George Mikan era
laugh.gif
You're to easy kid!

Lebron's getting his ring and miami will be unstoppable unless they somehow implode from within.

What's scarier is they're only going to get better, anybody with an expiring contract that isn't money hungry is going to miami off the strength.

You don't have to be biased to see they're clearly the most dominant team in basketball.

Lebron's getting his ring and miami will be unstoppable unless they somehow implode from within.

What's scarier is they're only going to get better, anybody with an expiring contract that isn't money hungry is going to miami off the strength.

You don't have to be biased to see they're clearly the most dominant team in basketball.

laugh.gif

You're to easy, boy!

laugh.gif

roll.gif
And your team ain't winning another anytime soon with these other teams on the rise. But you got those dust-covered trophies to keep you happy tho
laugh.gif
Enjoy watching other teams take the title from here on out while the Lakers collective #!@@% gets swept in playoff series
roll.gif

laugh.gif

You're to easy, boy!

laugh.gif

roll.gif
And your team ain't winning another anytime soon with these other teams on the rise. But you got those dust-covered trophies to keep you happy tho
laugh.gif
Enjoy watching other teams take the title from here on out while the Lakers collective #!@@% gets swept in playoff series
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Yea, his impact is very deserving to the naked eye.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Yea, his impact is very deserving to the naked eye.

Back
Top Bottom