Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

I'm saying LeBron doesn't have personal problems??? We all know he is sensitive about his hairline..

He's financially secure and can do whatever he wants 365 days a year and kudos, but I'm sure the man has huge personal problems like us all

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

x2_69345bf

alien.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Dude YMCMB dont give a *++!. A party is a party to them dudes. BLEEEEEEEE DAT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Lebron really said this???

To hear James suggest that the world will have to return to its sad, little ordinary lives and he’ll still get to be LeBron James late Sunday night was a window into his warped, fragile psyche. It was sad, and portends to how disconnected to the world he truly is.

“They have to wake up and have the same life that they had before they woke up today … the same personal problems,

Birdman really won considering that you cannot tax gambling money so therefore if the Heat would have won all of that money would be tax free.

With that being said there are few TRUE HEAT fans and everytime I hear a "LeCasper" fan say "he's better than Kobe!" I'll just say "5>0"

Originally Posted by ninjahood

SMGDH

http://sports.yahoo.com/n...ks_win_nba_finals_061311

Yeah but it was worse watching it live. It was a mini meltdown.
but what he's saying is true though #kanyeshrug

True or not, you don't !@#@##* say that.  That's something that he shoulda kept to himself.  This isn't the first time he's put his foot in his mouth.  Remember a few years back (after a bad game) when he said people should be honored to watch him play?  I really think he's oblivious to EVERYTHING around him.  He's got a superiority complex (which isn't his fault) but he does himself NO favors with the $$$% he says and does. 

Yeah but it was worse watching it live. It was a mini meltdown.

True or not, you don't !@#@##* say that.  That's something that he shoulda kept to himself.  This isn't the first time he's put his foot in his mouth.  Remember a few years back (after a bad game) when he said people should be honored to watch him play?  I really think he's oblivious to EVERYTHING around him.  He's got a superiority complex (which isn't his fault) but he does himself NO favors with the $$$% he says and does. 
NOTICE THE ONLY ONES UPSET ABOUT WHAT BRON SAID. ARE SAME ONES HE IS TALKING ABOUT.

happy.gif

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

NOTICE THE ONLY ONES UPSET ABOUT WHAT BRON SAID. ARE SAME ONES HE IS TALKING ABOUT.

happy.gif

I'm seething.  

x2_69345bf

alien.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

REALLY!?!?!?! THESE ARE THE BIG "HEAT" FANS THAT SIT COURT SIDE, THIS IS THE BIG HEAT "FAN" THAT BET 2 MILLION ON THEM TO WIN...

Clowns, fake @$# fans. I see this the same way Snoop was suddenly a Warriors fan back in 2007. Just hoping on the bandwagon when the goings good
30t6p3b.gif

x2_69345bf

alien.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

REALLY!?!?!?! THESE ARE THE BIG "HEAT" FANS THAT SIT COURT SIDE, THIS IS THE BIG HEAT "FAN" THAT BET 2 MILLION ON THEM TO WIN...

but they not heat fans though. especially wayne. he a hornets/lakers fan, kobe n %@##. so doing this is just fun to them.  i remember when the heat first joined he said he went to the games and they aint show him no love.   far as baby and his bet goes, you dont have to be a fan to bet on a team you think is a sure thing.

Bron gonna back peddle for those comments just like evrything else

he isn't built for the hatred

he cares about getting rich and padding stats. that's it

To hear James suggest that the world will have to return to its sad, little ordinary lives and he’ll still get to be LeBron James late Sunday night was a window into his warped, fragile psyche. It was sad, and portends to how disconnected to the world he truly is.

“They have to wake up and have the same life that they had before they woke up today … the same personal problems,

I think at that moment, you gotta have a little humility. He sounded salty and all the hate has CLEARLY affected him because that answer was way too thought out when all he really needed to say was "Doesn't matter, I need to come back next year and play better."

30t6p3b.gif

I posted it before but here's the full response
Q. Does it bother you that so many people are happy to see you fail? 
LeBRON JAMES: Absolutely not. Because at the end of the day, all the people that was rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that. 
They can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal, but they have to get back to the real world at some point.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Originally Posted by jordanhendrix

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Birdman really won considering that you cannot tax gambling money so therefore if the Heat would have won all of that money would be tax free.
BUT HE LOST, oh and gambling earnings are taxable, tard.
roll.gif
roll.gif

http://taxation.lawyers.c...-or-Wagering-Losses.htmlSigh..... Stupid newbs..... It's a tax write off you asshat.Therefore, winning with Green Bay and losing with the Heat he basically will get away tax free because he will get a break therefore it was a win-win situation.
from your own link homie: readin is fundamental:
When you win, you have income that you have to report on your tax returns. Of course, more income generally means more income taxes you'll have to pay for the year. However, if you lose, you can take a tax deduction, which can help offset some of the additional taxes you owe on the winnings. There are restrictions on the deduction that you need to know about, though, such as:

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]now i didnt know he won 2 mil w/ GB, if so hes still not winning, that called even. 2=2
roll.gif

[/font]

Originally Posted by Big J 33

LeBRON JAMES: Absolutely not. Because at the end of the day, all the people that was rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that. 
They can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal, but they have to get back to the real world at some point.

Ahhh.....makes sense.  Dude should be ashamed for not including the FULL quote in his article. 

Carry on. 

Originally Posted by Big J 33

THIS IS TRUE, WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN PROBLEMS. NOBODY IS PERFECT INCLUDING LEBRON. HE WASN'T SAYING "OH YOU PITTY CIVILIANS HAVE A NICE LAUGH WHILE YOU SHOP AT ROSS, AND I HAVE MY OWN NIKE SHOE" IM SURE BRON STAYS AWAY FROM FORUMS AND BLOGS LIKE THIS SO MAY NOT EVEN REALIZE THE BACKLASH FROM IT. BUT IM SURE IT WASN'T MALICIOUS.

poiupokjpsijdpfoijpsijdfohu..THESE DUDES WENT TO THE CLUB?!

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

And FTR Mavs fans were not "punking" Heat fans they just had more to root for yesterday. They're team continuously hit the toughest shots, fed the open men and overall won the championship the right way. Heat fans didn't have much of anything to root for yesterday, every time someone hit a big shot it was negated by missed free throws, bad calls etc etc etc...

Back
Top Bottom