Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Lots of negative energy in this thread
laugh.gif

Because the Heat are leading.
laugh.gif

You should know the routine by now.
Everyone's on MAD HATE right now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
! LOVIN' IT!!!
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
  GOOOOO HEAT!!!!

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Lots of negative energy in this thread
laugh.gif

Because the Heat are leading.
laugh.gif

You should know the routine by now.
Everyone's on MAD HATE right now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
! LOVIN' IT!!!
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
  GOOOOO HEAT!!!!

Just not enough offensive firepower for the Mavs. Dirk getting shut down in crunch time and Terry bricking everything

Just not enough offensive firepower for the Mavs. Dirk getting shut down in crunch time and Terry bricking everything

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

LDJ wrote:

No but it shows your an idiot, i know a 3pt line is 23ft (23.9 for the a holes) out and regardless if mj said it was 40ft out i wouldnt say oh ok uh well since he said it forget what i know for a fact it must be true since he said it. lol this hate is srs killing the already low chromosomes of some ppl.

I read it and just figured it was true.  Let it go.

wow it took you a whole 5 minutes to figure out something you (so called a bball fan knowledgeable) knew was true despite someone saying it wasnt. You get a gold star and a chance to play in the room without rubber walls. Teen pregnancy=detriment to society

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

LDJ wrote:

No but it shows your an idiot, i know a 3pt line is 23ft (23.9 for the a holes) out and regardless if mj said it was 40ft out i wouldnt say oh ok uh well since he said it forget what i know for a fact it must be true since he said it. lol this hate is srs killing the already low chromosomes of some ppl.

I read it and just figured it was true.  Let it go.

wow it took you a whole 5 minutes to figure out something you (so called a bball fan knowledgeable) knew was true despite someone saying it wasnt. You get a gold star and a chance to play in the room without rubber walls. Teen pregnancy=detriment to society

Back
Top Bottom