Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Great comeback by Dallas again, congrats to them.

30t6p3b.gif
 @ the Heat in the 4th quarter.

All of you LeBron detractors have free reign to go in on him, he has been horrible offensively that past two games.

If Bosh didn't step up tonight it would've been a blowout win for the Mavs.

LeBron has to step up offensively the next game, none of that being a facilitator crap.

He has to stop being so passive and attack the basket.

Skip Bayless and co. are going to have LeBron's head on a platter and deservedly so.

Originally Posted by durantula

Funny how when wade chokes the last 6 minutes of the game away, people blame it on bron, he wasnt the one missing shots and turning the ball over in crunch time.

you really going there?????!!!! Look at the box score, Wade has carried this team the whole Finals. Bron has been ghost, why put the ball in LeGhost hands when he clearly isn't built for the moment

wade is a damn beast. mavs showed a lot of heart down the stretch. chandler was huge on the boards at the end.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Ok, which one of the guys smashed Gloria?

My money's on Eddie House or Big Z
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Delonte was last seen on the Mavs bench

Funny how when wade chokes the last 6 minutes of the game away, people blame it on bron, he wasnt the one missing shots and turning the ball over in crunch time.

you really going there?????!!!! Look at the box score, Wade has carried this team the whole Finals. Bron has been ghost, why put the ball in LeGhost hands when he clearly isn't built for the moment

wade is a damn beast. mavs showed a lot of heart down the stretch. chandler was huge on the boards at the end.

Great comeback by Dallas again, congrats to them.

30t6p3b.gif
 @ the Heat in the 4th quarter.

All of you LeBron detractors have free reign to go in on him, he has been horrible offensively that past two games.

If Bosh didn't step up tonight it would've been a blowout win for the Mavs.

LeBron has to step up offensively the next game, none of that being a facilitator crap.

He has to stop being so passive and attack the basket.

Skip Bayless and co. are going to have LeBron's head on a platter and deservedly so.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Love the saracasm.

Dude I'm a fan of Lebron but 8 points from a two time MVP??? PSSSH he deserves the blame. Wade kept the Heat in this game.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Love the saracasm.

Dude I'm a fan of Lebron but 8 points from a two time MVP??? PSSSH he deserves the blame. Wade kept the Heat in this game.

Goodnight, going to sleep salty as hell

Dallas executed and wade just didnt have any juice

left.

Game 5 wow.

Goodnight, going to sleep salty as hell

Dallas executed and wade just didnt have any juice

left.

Game 5 wow.

Originally Posted by JUS3

Best decoy ever.
My man. 
wink.gif

Guess Lbj and I are on the same page...

Rudemiester wrote:
Although I think they can sweep I'll say Heat in 6, just to see them win and celebrate at home.

8 points guys? You guys can't be serious. Really
laugh.gif

It's funny how LeBron went 3-11 from the field, 0-3 from 3, and 2-4 from the free throw line.

Wade had 32 LeBron 8.

Wade > LeChoke

Originally Posted by JUS3

Best decoy ever.
My man. 
wink.gif

Guess Lbj and I are on the same page...

Rudemiester wrote:
Although I think they can sweep I'll say Heat in 6, just to see them win and celebrate at home.

8 points guys? You guys can't be serious. Really
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom