Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

leprimadonna
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

KOBE >>>>>>LeHype

King Lebron the chosen one has Less rings than Luke Walton
Kobe got Luke 3 rings.
Wade is trying to get Bron one but he is contributing less than Luke LOL LOL LOL

LeBron went from Batman to Robin to now...Commissioner Gordon. Next Alfred LOL LOL

KOBE >>>>>>LeHype

Kobe got Luke 3 rings.
Wade is trying to get Bron one but he is contributing less than Luke LOL LOL LOL

LeBron went from Batman to Robin to now...Commissioner Gordon. Next Alfred LOL LOL

Originally Posted by aepps20

LeBron as a "facilitator" is the worst thing to happen to Miami. What makes him so good is that he can get you 30 points while getting 10+ assists within the flow of the game. If he makes it known that all he wants to do is pass he essentially lets the defense off the hook.
THIS!

That possession where Bron drove to the hoop, and for some ungodly reason, tried to kick it back out to Bosh was a microcosm of the game.
I can't even blame Bosh for not expecting that pass, James needed to either draw the foul or try to finish strong.

With that said, it's only right that the series is knotted at 2-2.

Originally Posted by aepps20

LeBron as a "facilitator" is the worst thing to happen to Miami. What makes him so good is that he can get you 30 points while getting 10+ assists within the flow of the game. If he makes it known that all he wants to do is pass he essentially lets the defense off the hook.
THIS!

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

KOBE >>>>>>LeHype

Kobe got Luke 3 rings.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

KOBE >>>>>>LeHype

Kobe got Luke 3 rings.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dirk closed and lbj and wade couldn't.this was the game the heat needed to win for the kill.that emotional speech by lebum saying they needed to win this game lulz dude is a joke.this series should be over the way the heat have played first 3 quarters in each game so far.

That possession where Bron drove to the hoop, and for some ungodly reason, tried to kick it back out to Bosh was a microcosm of the game.
I can't even blame Bosh for not expecting that pass, James needed to either draw the foul or try to finish strong.

With that said, it's only right that the series is knotted at 2-2.

Dirk closed and lbj and wade couldn't.this was the game the heat needed to win for the kill.that emotional speech by lebum saying they needed to win this game lulz dude is a joke.this series should be over the way the heat have played first 3 quarters in each game so far.

So y'all really gonna sit there and act like Wade didn't choke this game away, despite LeAlfred not showing up at all Wade had the ball in his hands during crunch time and he blew it. Period! Nothing that happened prior to the last 5 minutes means a thing when you blow it at the end

So y'all really gonna sit there and act like Wade didn't choke this game away, despite LeAlfred not showing up at all Wade had the ball in his hands during crunch time and he blew it. Period! Nothing that happened prior to the last 5 minutes means a thing when you blow it at the end

Originally Posted by EMM23

MIAMI is really giving away this series... Losing another big lead at the 4th?! Come on now!!! Does these guys ever learn that dallas always comes back!! SMFH!!!! Anyways, game 5 I'm sure will be another good game and I hope the HEAT don't waste another game....LBJ has got to step up BIG as well...The guys doin the HOUDINI act again... GO HEAT!!!

what does the NTPI mean in your sig? 

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by got shoes

eyes.gif

LeBron's choke game >>>

That wasn't a choke. That was ritual suicide. He better rise like a phoenix next game before they rip his wings out and put his shook %!! on the George Foreman.
nerd.gif

Wade choked though.
grin.gif

8 points? Making 3-11? 2-4 from the line?

Not a choke game though?

Both chocked then.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by got shoes

eyes.gif

LeBron's choke game >>>

That wasn't a choke. That was ritual suicide. He better rise like a phoenix next game before they rip his wings out and put his shook %!! on the George Foreman.
nerd.gif

Wade choked though.
grin.gif

8 points? Making 3-11? 2-4 from the line?

Not a choke game though?

Both chocked then.

KOBE >>>>>>LeHype

Kobe got Luke 3 rings.

Nobody is talking about Kobe in here. The @!%# outta here
30t6p3b.gif

KOBE >>>>>>LeHype

Kobe got Luke 3 rings.

Nobody is talking about Kobe in here. The @!%# outta here
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Miami had a huge lead in the fourth and blew it again. This team would be so much better if all players were forbidden to look at the scoreboard and then just play without knowing how much they were ahead/behind. You can clearly see that Spoelstra desperately tried to avoid the same scenario as in game 2 by calling a time-out immediately after Terry made two baskets as the Mavs were making a comeback, but it didn't work. It wasn't as big of a collapse as in game 2, but the Heat still blew it. All they had to do is play defense and they would've won. The Mavs even missed some open 3s.

LeBron was bad, but not as bad as some haters want to make it look. He couldn't get it going scoring-wise, but he made some excellent passes. What bothers me the most this game is not him not scoring, but not playing great defense like at the end of game 3. If he did that again, the Heat would've won. Instead he let Terry blow by him. After playing defense like that on Rose, the quickest player in the league, not being able to play better defense on Terry is hard to believe.

Wade has been phenomenal. He really is by far the best shot blocking guard in history. Right now he's clearly the finals MVP. IMO, he's clearly the MVP even if the Mavs win. Nowitzki has been horrible for everything but the first 5% and the last 5% of the game.

Whether they win or lose this series, Miami needs to do everything they can to get Nene/Dalembert. Some say that they also need a point guard, but getting a point guard for them is a microscopic problem compared to their lack of size. It's unbelievable how consistently Tyson Chandler is able to grab offensive rebounds. Surreal that such an advantage can take place in the NBA. Looks like something that could only take place at a high school level where there is one kid who physically outmatches the rest.

In the end, after losing game 2, it was great that they won game 3 and took the home court advantage back. I don't think that the Mavs can win in Miami again.
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

Read what I wrote again. I said he had a bad game. It's just that you haters aren't happy unless people don't completely !*$@ on him when he has a bad game.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Miami had a huge lead in the fourth and blew it again. This team would be so much better if all players were forbidden to look at the scoreboard and then just play without knowing how much they were ahead/behind. You can clearly see that Spoelstra desperately tried to avoid the same scenario as in game 2 by calling a time-out immediately after Terry made two baskets as the Mavs were making a comeback, but it didn't work. It wasn't as big of a collapse as in game 2, but the Heat still blew it. All they had to do is play defense and they would've won. The Mavs even missed some open 3s.

LeBron was bad, but not as bad as some haters want to make it look. He couldn't get it going scoring-wise, but he made some excellent passes. What bothers me the most this game is not him not scoring, but not playing great defense like at the end of game 3. If he did that again, the Heat would've won. Instead he let Terry blow by him. After playing defense like that on Rose, the quickest player in the league, not being able to play better defense on Terry is hard to believe.

Wade has been phenomenal. He really is by far the best shot blocking guard in history. Right now he's clearly the finals MVP. IMO, he's clearly the MVP even if the Mavs win. Nowitzki has been horrible for everything but the first 5% and the last 5% of the game.

Whether they win or lose this series, Miami needs to do everything they can to get Nene/Dalembert. Some say that they also need a point guard, but getting a point guard for them is a microscopic problem compared to their lack of size. It's unbelievable how consistently Tyson Chandler is able to grab offensive rebounds. Surreal that such an advantage can take place in the NBA. Looks like something that could only take place at a high school level where there is one kid who physically outmatches the rest.

In the end, after losing game 2, it was great that they won game 3 and took the home court advantage back. I don't think that the Mavs can win in Miami again.
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

Read what I wrote again. I said he had a bad game. It's just that you haters aren't happy unless people don't completely !*$@ on him when he has a bad game.

Originally Posted by EMM23

MIAMI is really giving away this series... Losing another big lead at the 4th?! Come on now!!! Does these guys ever learn that dallas always comes back!! SMFH!!!! Anyways, game 5 I'm sure will be another good game and I hope the HEAT don't waste another game....LBJ has got to step up BIG as well...The guys doin the HOUDINI act again... GO HEAT!!!

what does the NTPI mean in your sig? 

Back
Top Bottom