Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by Big J 33

What did Lebron say that was untrue, though?

At the end of the day, hating on Lebron does nothing to improve your life in a positive way. Spending your time criticizing another man doesn't change your own life or your problems... so what should he care if people hate him? He's lying of course when he says he doesn't pay attention to the criticism, he had that tweet where he said he was making a list of everyone who was making fun of him
laugh.gif
so that was dumb

People hold NO punches when it comes to making fun of athletes, their families, their appearance, their career, WHATEVER... the general public is cruel as hell, so when a player gives a response where he doesn't sugar coat things and speaks his mind... I'm all for it. If people can spend their time criticizing and scrutinizing an athlete, I'm cool with them being allowed a human response.

Lebron by no means has been perfect, he's done a lot of jack ##% things so there's no defending him 100%. But when a majority of people on here crack jokes routinely about him, he's got the right to respond.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

I wish Miami would trade Lebron to Milwaukee or some random team.

He is Vince Carter 2.0

Statements like this are just as bad as when people say he is as good as Jordan.  Just on the opposite end of the hate scale.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

At the end of the day, hating on Lebron does nothing to improve your life in a positive way. Spending your time criticizing another man doesn't change your own life or your problems... so what should he care if people hate him? He's lying of course when he says he doesn't pay attention to the criticism, he had that tweet where he said he was making a list of everyone who was making fun of him
laugh.gif
so that was dumb

People hold NO punches when it comes to making fun of athletes, their families, their appearance, their career, WHATEVER... the general public is cruel as hell, so when a player gives a response where he doesn't sugar coat things and speaks his mind... I'm all for it. If people can spend their time criticizing and scrutinizing an athlete, I'm cool with them being allowed a human response.

Lebron by no means has been perfect, he's done a lot of jack ##% things so there's no defending him 100%. But when a majority of people on here crack jokes routinely about him, he's got the right to respond.
Tell 'em, man! 
pimp.gif
LET THIS MAN PREACH!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
so that was dumb

Well said.

laugh.gif
so that was dumb

This. What he said is true. And he was mature about it, despite the fact that he was extremely salty after losing the finals a couple hours earlier. Any NBA player would be pissed after losing the finals, so he let out a shot on his haters, and still in a controlled manner.

laugh.gif
so that was dumb

THIS.

laugh.gif
so that was dumb

Agreed. 

Y'all expected to say in the Dr. Claw voice:

[Dr. Claw voice] I'll get you next time haters, next time. [/ Dr. Claw voice]

roll.gif
 @ Cuban punking Heat fans and dropping the S Bomb on Sportscenter.

Lol what has Lebron done besides make the best move for him? It's crazy this guy plays the game the way its suppose to be played yet he's criticized heavily. Sad state basketball is in, a team pretty much carried by 3 players, make it to the championship in the first year and ppl call it a meltdown or them chocking, it was a lost opportunity nothing more, Lebron is the best over player since Michael Jordan, that's y I'm a fan. Y are yall Haters, really?

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

I kinda feel for Spoelstra, seems like a good guy. Hopefully he doesn't get fired/replaced for coming up short.
It's not all his fault...I place 95% of the blame on LeBron James. He did not play as advertised at all this series. He's in the press conference with all this "individual" talk like whats that supposed to mean?
30t6p3b.gif
Disgusting.

laugh.gif
so that was dumb

agree with all of this

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

So Lebrons answer to his haters is... ..."I am richer than you, so go back to your life."

What a punk.

I'm still gonna be a LeBron fan regardless 
pimp.gif

But at the end of the day, he came out the 90 million dollar baby.

Can't Knock It.

Dallas Fans ENJOY, ENJOY AND ENJOY.

I'll be back next year
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

laugh.gif
so that was dumb

agree with all of this

But doesn't that go the same way with being a fan tho

Back
Top Bottom