Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

lebron-james-rings-2.jpg

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by 10027

Originally Posted by LDJ

Imma need you to get out of the life you live in a bubble. people who say believe that say that cause they dont have are $*#*@ and its whats keeps them going, gives them will to carry on. Ok quit your job and when your bills are due i want you to write your bill collectors what you said on a check. And why would you care what others thinnk feel about you.. end of the day, i promise you when you die youll be the only one in the casket. Am I saying be an a hole to ppl no... But trying to please/appease and get the respect approval of ppl wont lead you to nowhere but a monotonous life.

Wait?  So your advice is that people should just focus on getting money and not on maintaining good relationships, making the people around them happy, and making an effort to earn respect/have a meaningful role in the lives of others?  LOL!  You must lead a bitter life my friend, that is a way to end up very, very unhappy.

No what im saying is f other ppl and what they think of you. Just live life and do things that make you happy. I dont go out and earn respect... i just do me and ppl respect me just of who i am not because im out to try to do something to earn it. And thats basically what he was saying i play bball because i enjoy the game. Not for ppl to argue about whose the best on twitter and all the lame social blogs, not to hear ppl say hey your the best etc.. but just playing because its something i like to do and it makes me happy.

Like the old saying goes you can please all ppl some of the time and some of the ppl all the time.
I'm sorry but his response to that question during the post game press conference was total BS.

If Lebron really felt that way why would dude be doing stuff or having his entourage do the following: have NIKE confiscate tapes of him getting dunked on at his own summer league, his reaction on his face when Jim Grey showed people in Cleveland burning his jersey in the streets, having his entourage take down that webpage article on ESPN about him partying in Las Vegas.

If he seriously does not give a DAMN about his image & how people view him then he wouldn't be pulling this crap.

Jon Barry was right saying that Lebron needs to stop putting his foot in his mouth and talking reckless and do his talking on the court with his game to shut up his HATERS & CRTICS.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Lebron needs more help
roll.gif

this has been a great night of celebrating, but now i gotta wake up tomorrow and have the same life that i had before i woke up today
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by axel f0ley

pimp.gif

qibpi.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Biggest bottle of Ace of Spade in the world. $80,000
;:
My Patna at LIV and said Miami fans were all on their balllllssss. HARD! SMH No loyalty
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How sweet it is. Just got home. 5:00 in the morning. Just setting in that the Dallas Mavericks are NBA Champions. So amazing.

lakers fans need to look in the mirror, yall are truly disgusting.

Heat lost man they lost, im torn up. Misery loves company i guess ...

What do you want me to do? I have been waiting for this since 2006 even though I am not a mavs fans. I think it was an injustice that they got robbed in 2006.
I still have a screen cap of Jason Terry getting fouled on his last shot attempt of the 2006 finals...by Wade.

I have always enjoyed revenge story lines.

Yeah you are torn up but I have been there before. Teams usually go through painful losses before they win. Remember how the Heat lost to Detroit in 2005?
It is not like your team's window is closed.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Saw the game at work as I said before.
You a Laker fan right?  Dudes SWEPT you.

And I know you not calling me poor 
laugh.gif

I want you to just GUESS where I live PLEASE.

laugh.gif

Working late on a sunday? #poor
Take the L son, even the other real heat fans in here called you a fraud 
laugh.gif
Dude said i'm poor and don't even know me 
roll.gif

Only on the internet 
laugh.gif

I'm never showing off on NT, I'll get nothing out of it
laugh.gif

I already posted a pic where I live, go search 
glasses.gif

I aint takin' NO L.

We made it in the Finals, I'm good enough with that.  On our first try too
devil.gif

If we woulda lost to the Bulls or Boston I woulda been SICK.
laugh.gif
 yeah right!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by miamib30514

lakers fans need to look in the mirror, yall are truly disgusting.

Heat lost man they lost, im torn up. Misery loves company i guess ...

*looks in the mirror*

193-feels-good-man-rugrats.jpg

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

all i gotta say is, im teflon with the lebron/heat hate.

deshawn stevenson 0-3 in meaningless 1st round playoff series where the winner had no chance in hell of winning the title against lebron

deshawn stevenson 1-0 against "king james" in the finals

Lebron James 10 finals games in  2-8 with no 25 point or more games

don't get mad at me for posting the truth please.
laugh.gif

i said dallas was going to win, and that lebron couldn't wait to lose another finals.

the refs tried bailing the heat out, hence the almost 20 freethrow differental but good basketball stops bad reffing 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'll add to this.

More Cold Hard Facts on Lebron:

10 Finals Games: 19.5 Points Per Game Average on 41.7% FG shooting.

They showed this stat comparison of him, Kobe, and Michael Jordan on Sportscenter tonight.

No matter how you look at it it's
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I hate EVERYTHING about Lakers' fans.1) 41.7% isn't great. Do you know that Kobe has shot WORSE than 41.7% in 5 of his 7 Finals' appearances? 2) Do you know that Kobe has a career Finals' shooting % of about 41%?3) How about during the game when they showed "Stats for first 9 career Finals' games" for Jordan-Magic-LeBron-Kobe? Let me guess, you conveniently missed that part? You can guess who had the worst numbers.You guys point out all of LeBron's shortcomings, and act like Kobe has done much better individually.There's stats that show LeBron is more clutch in the regular season and more clutch in the playoffs than Bryant. Y'all ignore those stats. Why?I'm not saying LeBron had a good Finals. He didn't. But Kobe Bryant is one of the worst "superstars" in NBA Finals' history (worse than LeBron), and also is very pathetic in clutch situations, whether it be regular season or postseason.LeBron shoots 41% in the Finals, and gets roasted. Kobe shoots 41% over SEVEN Finals, and is great? Unbelievable.*waits for rings argument*

Back
Top Bottom