Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

Im not even mad, though. Sherrod
pimp.gif

Jaime Harper didnt sneak into the 1st round...

nerd.gif

I feel like the Chiefs did a tremendous job, they traded back, got an additional pick and still picked up Baldwin. WR opposite Snitch @$% DBowe was a glaring weakness and they addressed that.

Saints did Work too. Nicely Done
pimp.gif

Jaime Harper didnt sneak into the 1st round...

nerd.gif

I feel like the Chiefs did a tremendous job, they traded back, got an additional pick and still picked up Baldwin. WR opposite Snitch @$% DBowe was a glaring weakness and they addressed that.

Saints did Work too. Nicely Done
pimp.gif

well the texans have the 42nd pick....there's the possibility of getting Brandon harris, aaron williams, rahim moore, or ras-I

i'm assuming they're going to grab one of the four

well the texans have the 42nd pick....there's the possibility of getting Brandon harris, aaron williams, rahim moore, or ras-I

i'm assuming they're going to grab one of the four

Ryan Williams will be a huge steal for somebody. Pats pick next right?

And who believes in Dalton? I think he'll be the best QB in this draft down the road.

Ryan Williams will be a huge steal for somebody. Pats pick next right?

And who believes in Dalton? I think he'll be the best QB in this draft down the road.

/\ B Harris for sure... i like the texans pick actually... u dont need shutdown corners if the QB is constantly running for his life

see: steelers

/\ B Harris for sure... i like the texans pick actually... u dont need shutdown corners if the QB is constantly running for his life

see: steelers

My guesses for round 2:

Kyle Rudolph to Bills @ 34
Dalton to the Bengals @ 35
Bowers to Browns @ 36 for Jauron's 4-3
Aaron Williams to Cowboys @ 40
Titus Young / Greg Little / Hankerson to STL @ 47
LeShoure to Colts @ 53
pimp.gif

Mallet to Seahawks @ 57

My guesses for round 2:

Kyle Rudolph to Bills @ 34
Dalton to the Bengals @ 35
Bowers to Browns @ 36 for Jauron's 4-3
Aaron Williams to Cowboys @ 40
Titus Young / Greg Little / Hankerson to STL @ 47
LeShoure to Colts @ 53
pimp.gif

Mallet to Seahawks @ 57

Originally Posted by LouisVuittonDonKing

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I've been saying that about Mallett, BUT Dalton is a good look. The guy is a Winner, He is extremly smart, and ALL of his stats Got better year after year. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Comp %, Yards, TDs, and INTs Kept dropping, he only threw 6 last year. How you would want Ponder or Locker before Dalton is beyond me?[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If he goes to a SF team, something similar. I think he'll be good.[/color]

Originally Posted by LouisVuittonDonKing

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I've been saying that about Mallett, BUT Dalton is a good look. The guy is a Winner, He is extremly smart, and ALL of his stats Got better year after year. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Comp %, Yards, TDs, and INTs Kept dropping, he only threw 6 last year. How you would want Ponder or Locker before Dalton is beyond me?[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If he goes to a SF team, something similar. I think he'll be good.[/color]

Originally Posted by luxurious24

Interested to see who the ravens take in the second round, i feel we covered our primary problem with Jimmy Smith, next i feel we should go after a OT, our blocking could use some improvement.

depending on whos available for our OG pick i like Titus young or Torrey Smith if they are both gone a pass rusher  or ot 
would be nice and someone like a e.gates or r.cobb in the 3rd or 4th would be ideal

tho i want us to get into the early 2nd rd aswell to try to get a pass rusher houston, bowers, sheard, ballard 

would prolly be gone before our OG pick

Originally Posted by luxurious24

Interested to see who the ravens take in the second round, i feel we covered our primary problem with Jimmy Smith, next i feel we should go after a OT, our blocking could use some improvement.

depending on whos available for our OG pick i like Titus young or Torrey Smith if they are both gone a pass rusher  or ot 
would be nice and someone like a e.gates or r.cobb in the 3rd or 4th would be ideal

tho i want us to get into the early 2nd rd aswell to try to get a pass rusher houston, bowers, sheard, ballard 

would prolly be gone before our OG pick

Back
Top Bottom