Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

10508 Cardo Jr Ln wrote:
mad.gif
 #%+$ u state of ohio

Love ya too bruh 
fake aaa Atlanta Braves 
grin.gif

pimp.gif
Diggin the Eagles' draft.

Alex Henery gonna be breaking team's hearts for years to come with his FGs.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

loved the giants draft! but a bit worried the OL but i'm sure they will address OL with the 32nd pick in the 2012 draft

loved the giants draft! but a bit worried the OL but i'm sure they will address OL with the 32nd pick in the 2012 draft

Hurts to see Derrell Smith and Ryan Bartholomew not get drafted. Ryan had a good senior year, good combine and pro day and despite Derrell's negatives from the scouts I think he can find a spot on a NFL roster as an undrafted free agent.

Wish nothing but success to Delone and Doug.

Hurts to see Derrell Smith and Ryan Bartholomew not get drafted. Ryan had a good senior year, good combine and pro day and despite Derrell's negatives from the scouts I think he can find a spot on a NFL roster as an undrafted free agent.

Wish nothing but success to Delone and Doug.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Havili, Ausberry, & Malcom Smith.
pimp.gif
back to back to back none the less. Proud of the 9 guys from 'SC that got drafted this year.
Amazing we had the most draft picks considering how awful the team was last year 
sick.gif

pimp.gif
back to back to back none the less. Proud of the 9 guys from 'SC that got drafted this year.
Amazing we had the most draft picks considering how awful the team was last year 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by after h0urs

pimp.gif
sick.gif

The last 2 years really
laugh.gif

That's that USC brand though, it doesnt hurt to get top flight talent out of the prep level year after year after year. It makes it where a guy like Jordan Cameron who barely made any impact in his career at 'SC ends up going in front of an AB, or a ROJO. These guys were all 5 star talent to begin with. Me personally, I thought we didnt use Jordan enough, especially this past year when we were going with Rhett over him.

I expect good things in the future though in regards to 'SC kids getting drafted, and high at that. These last 2 recruiting classes i feel really good about and I think they will provide a number of future NFL players.

Originally Posted by after h0urs

pimp.gif
sick.gif

The last 2 years really
laugh.gif

That's that USC brand though, it doesnt hurt to get top flight talent out of the prep level year after year after year. It makes it where a guy like Jordan Cameron who barely made any impact in his career at 'SC ends up going in front of an AB, or a ROJO. These guys were all 5 star talent to begin with. Me personally, I thought we didnt use Jordan enough, especially this past year when we were going with Rhett over him.

I expect good things in the future though in regards to 'SC kids getting drafted, and high at that. These last 2 recruiting classes i feel really good about and I think they will provide a number of future NFL players.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Really happy with the positions drafted, love Colbert, love the Rooney family more
Same here. I thought they'd take a CB higher like round 2. Considering Ike is a FA this year I really thought a CB position was a top priority. I guess they see someone in FA and give Keenan Lewis a starting spot and let Ike walk. Will they go after Nnamdi?

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Really happy with the positions drafted, love Colbert, love the Rooney family more
Same here. I thought they'd take a CB higher like round 2. Considering Ike is a FA this year I really thought a CB position was a top priority. I guess they see someone in FA and give Keenan Lewis a starting spot and let Ike walk. Will they go after Nnamdi?

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

the more i look it, the more i like it..

it was a necessary draft, nothing flashy.. just meat and potatoes

if watkins was a WR, DB, LB and/or maybe RB (RB don't have long careers, soo it could be a good thing for a RB to ONLY have 4 years of football experience) i would be bothered by his age.. but as a guard, i'm fine with it

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

the more i look it, the more i like it..

it was a necessary draft, nothing flashy.. just meat and potatoes

if watkins was a WR, DB, LB and/or maybe RB (RB don't have long careers, soo it could be a good thing for a RB to ONLY have 4 years of football experience) i would be bothered by his age.. but as a guard, i'm fine with it

Originally Posted by HighRep87

how come Noel Devine wasnt drafted?

He's extremely undersized. He's situational player at best. He isn't a good blocker. Will go down on first contact in the NFL. Durability concerns too

Then there is all the off the field concerns. Idk specifics of what happened in college. But if they went back to HS I know exactly what they would find. A lot of those 'issues' probably carried over into college. So I'm not surprised. I really wanted him to though.

Back
Top Bottom