Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

Stevie, may I ask why you have a victor butler avy?
laugh.gif

It'd be a shame if Marvin Austin falls out of the first-round, kid is an absolute beast. If he gets to work with a solid D-line coach to keep him motivated and working hard, it's a wrap. 
How do you guys rank Dareus, Bowers, and Quinn? 

It'd be a shame if Marvin Austin falls out of the first-round, kid is an absolute beast. If he gets to work with a solid D-line coach to keep him motivated and working hard, it's a wrap. 

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

right to pick 33, Welcome to Foxboro
glasses.gif

right to pick 33, Welcome to Foxboro
glasses.gif

^ I think he would be more effective as a 4-3 DT than a 3-4 DE. For all the good things the Pats have done over the years, you guys have had trouble replacing Richard Seymour. DE and LB are definitely priorities in the draft for New England. 

^ I think he would be more effective as a 4-3 DT than a 3-4 DE. For all the good things the Pats have done over the years, you guys have had trouble replacing Richard Seymour. DE and LB are definitely priorities in the draft for New England. 

^ wether he plays a 4-3 DT or 3-4 DE, he still be better than guys like Mike Wright and Tully.
I think minimum 2 out of the 3 picks New England has to be spent on OLB/DE.

if i was Belichick, i'd be targeting someone like JJ Watt, with their pick from the Raiders.
around the 28th pick, someone around the likes of Oldon Smith or Justin Houston to play OLB.
with their 33rd pick, either get Ingram or LeShoure, if they fall into the 2nd round, or Give a chance on Austin.
rest of that draft is spent on Offensive Lineman. But knowing BB he'll be trading to get 4-5 bad-decent DE/OLB's and OL

Depends on what you want to run and what you need.

For me (big board rank):
Quinn (4)
Dareus (5)
Bowers(7)

^ wether he plays a 4-3 DT or 3-4 DE, he still be better than guys like Mike Wright and Tully.
I think minimum 2 out of the 3 picks New England has to be spent on OLB/DE.

if i was Belichick, i'd be targeting someone like JJ Watt, with their pick from the Raiders.
around the 28th pick, someone around the likes of Oldon Smith or Justin Houston to play OLB.
with their 33rd pick, either get Ingram or LeShoure, if they fall into the 2nd round, or Give a chance on Austin.
rest of that draft is spent on Offensive Lineman. But knowing BB he'll be trading to get 4-5 bad-decent DE/OLB's and OL

Depends on what you want to run and what you need.

For me (big board rank):
Quinn (4)
Dareus (5)
Bowers(7)

^ Where does Fairley fit in. 

He's #3

1. AJ Green
2. Patrick Peterson
3. Nick Fairley
4. Robert Quinn
5. Marcel Dareus
6. Prince Amukamara
7. Da'Quan Bowers
8. Von Miller
9. Julio Jones (He moved way way up for me rewatching Bama games)
10. Adrian Clayborn

I need to watch Mizzou games to take more notes on Aldon Smith. Everyone seems to be in love with him, but I just wasn't seeing it. To me he needs work and is nothing more than a potential pick.

This is such a *+## draft.

He's #3

1. AJ Green
2. Patrick Peterson
3. Nick Fairley
4. Robert Quinn
5. Marcel Dareus
6. Prince Amukamara
7. Da'Quan Bowers
8. Von Miller
10. Adrian Clayborn

I need to watch Mizzou games to take more notes on Aldon Smith. Everyone seems to be in love with him, but I just wasn't seeing it. To me he needs work and is nothing more than a potential pick.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

He's #3

1. AJ Green
2. Patrick Peterson
3. Nick Fairley
4. Robert Quinn
5. Marcel Dareus
6. Prince Amukamara
7. Da'Quan Bowers
8. Von Miller
10. Adrian Clayborn

Smith is someone who is probably up on peoples boards because of his physical tools and the potential that he provides, He's 6'5'' 260 but has the body to it looks as if he can put on even more weight to become a really big 4-3 DE, or staying around the size he's at, be a good 3-4 LB.
watching what little game film of him playing on  youtube, he is more of a speed rusher with a move rather quick off the ball to get by you, but when he doesn't get that little bit of separation or step on the O Tackle, he can be contained somewhat easily. 

in the Run game, he's there but doesn't make a huge impact, but isn't really needed when evaluating a pass rushing LB or DE, but if he could improve there it would a major Plus.

He's really Raw, and for him to really become a complete player/ pass rusher, it would be great for him to develop a bull rush or another move besides a hand slap and rip, along with becoming more of a prescence in the run game. 

He's probably someone who'll go late 1st just because of his frame and the two ways he could really go as a player. 

Originally Posted by KingJames23

He's #3

1. AJ Green
2. Patrick Peterson
3. Nick Fairley
4. Robert Quinn
5. Marcel Dareus
6. Prince Amukamara
7. Da'Quan Bowers
8. Von Miller
10. Adrian Clayborn

Smith is someone who is probably up on peoples boards because of his physical tools and the potential that he provides, He's 6'5'' 260 but has the body to it looks as if he can put on even more weight to become a really big 4-3 DE, or staying around the size he's at, be a good 3-4 LB.
watching what little game film of him playing on  youtube, he is more of a speed rusher with a move rather quick off the ball to get by you, but when he doesn't get that little bit of separation or step on the O Tackle, he can be contained somewhat easily. 

in the Run game, he's there but doesn't make a huge impact, but isn't really needed when evaluating a pass rushing LB or DE, but if he could improve there it would a major Plus.

He's really Raw, and for him to really become a complete player/ pass rusher, it would be great for him to develop a bull rush or another move besides a hand slap and rip, along with becoming more of a prescence in the run game. 

He's probably someone who'll go late 1st just because of his frame and the two ways he could really go as a player. 

Scott Wright Mock Draft is up

Von Miller at 3
eek.gif

PP falling to the Niners
pimp.gif

Don't like Paea to Houston
Think Cameron Jordan goes way before 24.

Scott Wright Mock Draft is up

Von Miller at 3
eek.gif

PP falling to the Niners
pimp.gif

Don't like Paea to Houston
Think Cameron Jordan goes way before 24.

Back
Top Bottom