Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

It's so easy to get a reaction out of you guys. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

Fox out in Carolina would have to mean.
1. New HC says Clausen is his man
2. They don't trade pick to someone wanting a QB
3. New HC in Denver saying Tebow is his man

Would mean....................................

With the 3rd pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, The Buffalo Bills select, Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford.

GYI0060240485.jpg

Bill-Belly.jpg

I would set off fireworks at my house in celebration if this happened 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

Fox out in Carolina would have to mean.
1. New HC says Clausen is his man
2. They don't trade pick to someone wanting a QB
3. New HC in Denver saying Tebow is his man

Would mean....................................

With the 3rd pick in the 2011 NFL Draft, The Buffalo Bills select, Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford.

GYI0060240485.jpg

Bill-Belly.jpg

I would set off fireworks at my house in celebration if this happened 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

all i want as a Houston fan is either patrick or prince

please football gods and baby jesus henzo let that happen.

all i want as a Houston fan is either patrick or prince

please football gods and baby jesus henzo let that happen.

Originally Posted by acidicality

The 49ers would do it, I think management really believes we're a good QB and a good coach away. It would be a crazy package, but as a 49er fan I think we have to give it a shot, and I really think we will, especially if Harbaugh is our coach. It all depends on Carolina, of course.
The 49ers could also really use Peterson, and then maybe take a QB in the 2nd.
Naww, I just don't see it.  Especially not with what a #1 overall commands in salary.  With such a deep draft, I see them picking in the #7 spot (no reason not to go Defense) and see what QBs are available in the 2nd or 3rd round.  See how things go next year and possibly go QB in first round next year if it seems necessary.

Originally Posted by acidicality

The 49ers would do it, I think management really believes we're a good QB and a good coach away. It would be a crazy package, but as a 49er fan I think we have to give it a shot, and I really think we will, especially if Harbaugh is our coach. It all depends on Carolina, of course.
The 49ers could also really use Peterson, and then maybe take a QB in the 2nd.
Naww, I just don't see it.  Especially not with what a #1 overall commands in salary.  With such a deep draft, I see them picking in the #7 spot (no reason not to go Defense) and see what QBs are available in the 2nd or 3rd round.  See how things go next year and possibly go QB in first round next year if it seems necessary.

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

we'll gladly take Prince Amukamara here in Detroit.
Man I would be one happy camper if they got him, but depending on how the draft shakes out I don't see him or Peterson being available when they pick
30t6p3b.gif
  Back up plan should be to trade Nate Burelson and another player for a good veteran corner and draft AJ or Julio.  Think of one of those guys playing opposite of Calvin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.  Lions also need some help at linebacker badly but this is a terrible year for drafting that position.

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

we'll gladly take Prince Amukamara here in Detroit.
Man I would be one happy camper if they got him, but depending on how the draft shakes out I don't see him or Peterson being available when they pick
30t6p3b.gif
  Back up plan should be to trade Nate Burelson and another player for a good veteran corner and draft AJ or Julio.  Think of one of those guys playing opposite of Calvin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.  Lions also need some help at linebacker badly but this is a terrible year for drafting that position.

Back
Top Bottom